Throwbacks for UW?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

GoDucksTroll
Sophomore

Re: Throwbacks for UW?

Post by GoDucksTroll »

upperV03 wrote:Here’s a mockup of what the Harrington-era uniforms might look like on Nike’s current template:
Whenever they do wear throwbacks again, I’d really like to see these make a comeback. They’ve already worn both the early-mid 90’s throwbacks and the late 90’s throwbacks in the last decade, so this seems like the natural pick for the next time they do decide to throw it back. That said, I could still see them waiting until next season to trot these out since next year will be the 20th anniversary of this set first debuting.
I love them. Great work as always.
upperV03
Two Star Recruit

Re: Throwbacks for UW?

Post by upperV03 »

GoDucksTroll wrote:
upperV03 wrote:Here’s a mockup of what the Harrington-era uniforms might look like on Nike’s current template:
Whenever they do wear throwbacks again, I’d really like to see these make a comeback. They’ve already worn both the early-mid 90’s throwbacks and the late 90’s throwbacks in the last decade, so this seems like the natural pick for the next time they do decide to throw it back. That said, I could still see them waiting until next season to trot these out since next year will be the 20th anniversary of this set first debuting.
I love them. Great work as always.
Thanks man!