#12 Oregon @ #25 WSU (Oct. 20, Sat 4:30 PM FOX)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

GoDucksIn09
Senior

Re: #12 Oregon @ #25 WSU (Oct. 20, Sat 4:30 PM FOX)

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

I figured the ducks be 5-2 in 7 games. I figured it would be Stanford and UW they would lose. What is so disgusting is how they lost against Stanford and how unprepared and flat they were on the road. The defense the 1st half looked like a Don Pellum defense.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:I figured the ducks be 5-2 in 7 games. I figured it would be Stanford and UW they would lose. What is so disgusting is how they lost against Stanford and how unprepared and flat they were on the road. The defense the 1st half looked like a Don Pellum defense.
I agree with your complete 5-2 prediction, but knew WSU would be tough, I was hoping for a W though. I thinking we end up at 9-3 with a loss at Utah and a win at home against ASU. Which is stil a great season for a new coaching staff after last years cluster. I hope/think Leavitt is going to be throwing some Pepsi cans around his office when he watches film on the Ducks tackling in that first half, especially the Coug TD where six ducks missed the tackle.
Duckenstein
Freshman

Post by Duckenstein »

Yep
ducksrock wrote:
Duckenstein wrote:Young team, coaching inexperience, but especially a group of players without much depth that takes plays off and plays inconsistently

They could be a playoff, top 6 team next year, but they will need to grow mentally

The difference between the top teams and the next 10-20 is talent, depth and mental fortitude
greenyellow wrote:Essentially two bad halves (2nd half vs Stanford and 1st vs WSU) have been the difference in Oregon being 5-2 rather than 7-0.
In a nutshell, we just arent there yet...