How was Autzen?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

maxduck
Senior

Re: How was Autzen?

Post by maxduck »

How many of the 58,000 preferred purple? A large Husky contingent could reduce the noise quite a bit.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

maxduck wrote:How many of the 58,000 preferred purple? A large Husky contingent could reduce the noise quite a bit.
Well their main section is in the SW Corner so by scoring in the East End Zone, it was all Ducks minus whatever bumass poodles were in there.
partytime1667
One Star Recruit

Post by partytime1667 »

maxduck wrote:How many of the 58,000 preferred purple? A large Husky contingent could reduce the noise quite a bit.
Quite a bit fewer Husky fans than the game 2016, I can attest to that
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

partytime1667 wrote:
Must have been a lot of them then. I felt like there were quite a few at this game. Any is too many.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

StevensTechU wrote:
partytime1667 wrote:

Must have been a lot of them then. I felt like there were quite a few at this game. Any is too many.
You should have witnessed the Purple Armada drowning in a sea of puppy tears in 1994, after "Wheaton's Gonna SCORE!", became the Duck's battle cry... PRICELESS!

There were so many FuskieFanz in the stands, Autzen looked like Montlake South at kick-off.

With the amount of crying in the stands that day, it may have been the inspiration for the Autzen Waterfall!

More satisfying than the "NOoooo! Get him!" in the War for the Roses, when Jeremiah Johnson burned the BarkRatz!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!