Question regarding coaches

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

GoDucksIn09
Senior

Question regarding coaches

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

When we lost two coaches to g back to Louisville JHop said would be more turnover in the coaches. It seems it has been quiet and I was wondering if that is still the case and I just not heard who. Who is he speculating will be gone. I know many think will b Leavitt or some of our offensive coaches. I have not seen anything to support that though.
Alan
Senior

Re: Question regarding coaches

Post by Alan »

I thought Leavitt may be gone earlier but only for a major HC job, I don't think there is any Power 5 spots to fill left. As usual I may be wrong. I suspect we will take care of filling our coaching needs after LOI day.... but who? There's a big pool to chose from.
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

When Troy Dye announced he would return for his senior year he said a major factor was assurances Leavitt would be remaining on staff.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

maxduck wrote:When Troy Dye announced he would return for his senior year he said a major factor was assurances Leavitt would be remaining on staff.
I missed that, that is great to know! He will be gone but we have him next year!
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

We really only lost one coach so far in Dennison; Field, while he was a coach at previous stops, was just their recruiting coordinator who had deep ties to the state of FL.
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

Field is also a single parent so I am sure being closer to his daughter was a very major factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hoagduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by Hoagduck »

JHop isn't always right, and those boards that crazy weirdos pay money for are a scam.