GM: Boston Celtics GM

ESPN Oregon spring football preview

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Alan
Senior

Re: ESPN Oregon spring football preview

Post by Alan »

I love the Ducks chances next season...... Pac 12 champs....ehhhhh? But they have a shot! Missing the season as always, lol
GrantDuck
Senior

Post by GrantDuck »

They nailed it with

"Spring storyline to watch: What will be the evolution of coordinator Marcus Arroyo's offense? "
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

Good read. I was surprised no mention of the running game. If Oregon continues to just run it up the middle and never go outside with the run then it will be a very long season. Teams have already figured out that to stop Oregon from running the ball you just load the box. The definition of insanity is to continue doing the same thing over and over and over and over and expect different results at the end than what been done all along. That might describe our running game. Pound it up the middle 20x and get stopped for 1 or 2 yards and expect on the 21st time to get more. You might but we will have already punted 6 or 7 times.
hjpop
Four Star Recruit

Post by hjpop »

There has been some rumors that they may tweak the run game to include more on the sides, though I don't know if that was fan speculation or if that is actually going to happen. I'm hoping we will see more development in the Spring and maybe the addition of a guy who knows WRs will help Arroyo to open up the playbook?