Burmeister to VaTech

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit

Re: Burmeister to VaTech

Post by EncinitasDuck »

I hope this turns out to be a Terry Wilson story where Braxton finds VA Tech a place to succeed as Terry has at Kentucky.
chapelhillduck
Senior

Post by chapelhillduck »

EncinitasDuck wrote:I hope this turns out to be a Terry Wilson story where Braxton finds VA Tech a place to succeed as Terry has at Kentucky.
yes

Terry is thriving in a system that plays to his strengths. That wasn't gonna be here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

chapelhillduck wrote:
EncinitasDuck wrote:I hope this turns out to be a Terry Wilson story where Braxton finds VA Tech a place to succeed as Terry has at Kentucky.
yes

Terry is thriving in a system that plays to his strengths. That wasn't gonna be here.
Define "thriving." Does thriving mean benefited greatly by a tremendous defense?
EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by EncinitasDuck »

StevensTechU wrote:
chapelhillduck wrote:
yes

Define "thriving." Does thriving mean benefited greatly by a tremendous defense?
Here's a link to some of his accomplishments in 2018. All in all I'd say he had a pretty nice season.

https://ukathletics.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6550
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

EncinitasDuck wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:
chapelhillduck wrote:
yes

Here's a link to some of his accomplishments in 2018. All in all I'd say he had a pretty nice season.

Nationally ranked 103rd in total offense. 84th in scoring offense. 116th in passing offense.
chapelhillduck
Senior

Post by chapelhillduck »

StevensTechU wrote:
EncinitasDuck wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:
chapelhillduck wrote:
yes

Nationally ranked 103rd in total offense. 84th in scoring offense. 116th in passing offense.
I didn't say they had a great offense:) I think given his stats and after watching a couple of UK games he's doing about the best you could hope for from his skill set (the completion percentage is higher than I would predict)
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

chapelhillduck wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:
EncinitasDuck wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:
chapelhillduck wrote:
yes

I didn't say they had a great offense:) I think given his stats and after watching a couple of UK games he's doing about the best you could hope for from his skill set (the completion percentage is higher than I would predict)

I watched 4-5 games of his this year, and honestly he would only start at 2-3 pac 12 schools tops. He's a average power 5 qb