Alumni at the spring game?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Re: Alumni at the spring game?

Post by StevensTechU »

Yea, I was speaking to the "We smoked it all" incident.
duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

Post by duckduckgoose »

Alan wrote:
Greenblood wrote:It was definitely noteworthy to me how Masoli has now been embraced.
Interesting point, he was a grad transfer who had trouble getting in and came in late and later caught with pot in the car, before it was legal, lol. Makes me wonder who else may be taken back into the fold? Not that Masoli was ever out of the fold. Colt? Was DT ever out of the fold, in the wrong place at the wrong time at least twice. Carrington?........ Cliff? Who was the Duck player a few years back who stole a computer at a frat party? Maybe I just need more coffee this morning! Lol.
Masoli wasn’t a grad transfer, he was a JC all American.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

duckduckgoose wrote:
Alan wrote:
Greenblood wrote:It was definitely noteworthy to me how Masoli has now been embraced.
Interesting point, he was a grad transfer who had trouble getting in and came in late and later caught with pot in the car, before it was legal, lol. Makes me wonder who else may be taken back into the fold? Not that Masoli was ever out of the fold. Colt? Was DT ever out of the fold, in the wrong place at the wrong time at least twice. Carrington?........ Cliff? Who was the Duck player a few years back who stole a computer at a frat party? Maybe I just need more coffee this morning! Lol.
Masoli wasn’t a grad transfer, he was a JC all American.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who was the QB from eastern Washington who couldn't pass a math test?
Thurston
Two Star Recruit

Post by Thurston »

Can't speak for the math test, but Vernon Adams was the Eastern Washington transfer.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Thurston wrote:Can't speak for the math test, but Vernon Adams was the Eastern Washington transfer.
Correct, I had the two mixed up, my mistake.