NDSU/OREGON 2020

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Lakesbison
One Star Recruit

NDSU/OREGON 2020

Post by Lakesbison »

2020 will be here before you know it.

NDSU v OREGON.

Bison v a duck ... Easy Win here for NDSU..... of you could Buyout & hand us a Million & schedule Southern Oregon instead.

Will you have a QB after hebert? Has your stadium handled 10,000 opposing fans in it?
Duck07
All-American

Re: NDSU/OREGON 2020

Post by Duck07 »

Lakesbison wrote:2020 will be here before you know it.

NDSU v OREGON.

Bison v a duck ... Easy Win here for NDSU..... of you could Buyout & hand us a Million & schedule Southern Oregon instead.

Will you have a QB after hebert? Has your stadium handled 10,000 opposing fans in it?
:lol:
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

NDSU v OREGON.

Easy win? We're Pac-12, we have QB's in the pipeline. Our stadium will handle 10,000 bison fans, but I sincerely doubt that there will be that many willing to come here to watch NDSU lose...

Good luck and hope you can come enjoy what a big time program, facilities and amenities looks like. Thanks for playing...
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
droop10
Five Star Recruit

Post by droop10 »

nogerO wrote:

NDSU v OREGON.

Easy win? We're Pac-12, we have QB's in the pipeline. Our stadium will handle 10,000 bison fans, but I sincerely doubt that there will be that many willing to come here to watch NDSU lose...

Good luck and hope you can come enjoy what a big time program, facilities and amenities looks like. Thanks for playing...
Lakesbison
One Star Recruit

Post by Lakesbison »

nogerO wrote:

NDSU v OREGON.

#11 Ranked IOWA had big time program, facilities and amenities.......and wait for it.........
partytime1667
One Star Recruit

Post by partytime1667 »

Just make sure you come back here after the game
Lakesbison
One Star Recruit

Post by Lakesbison »

partytime1667 wrote:Just make sure you come back here after the game
Oh I WILL!

just like I came back to Kansas State's board, Kansas's Board, Iowa State's Board, Minnesota's Board, Iowa's Board........ rinse, repeat..

in all sincerity, I'm having fun poking the duck... but I'm glad you scheduled NDSU, because its been next to impossible, NO 1 will play NDSU anymore from the Power 5 !
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

NDSU is one of the best subdivision schools in the nation. This will be a test for Oregon. They should win and probably will but this is not like playing Portland State or Nicholls State.

No disrespect here of our NDSU fan. Oregon should not take them lightly.
duckfan22
Senior

Post by duckfan22 »

the problem for the ducks i can see is they may look past ndsu as
the Ohio State buckeyes roll into autzen the following Saturday.
They better not overlook Ndsu thats a very good program.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

droop10 wrote:
nogerO wrote:

NDSU v OREGON.

Sorry there's no sarcasm icon or I would have used it in my reply. I am a fan of NDSU, great program and history. Really enjoyed it when Gameday was in Fargo! Should be a good game and I too am a little nervous as Ohio State comes to Autzen the following Saturday...
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
Lakesbison
One Star Recruit

Post by Lakesbison »

duckfan22 wrote:the problem for the ducks i can see is they may look past ndsu as
the Ohio State buckeyes roll into autzen the following Saturday.
They better not overlook Ndsu thats a very good program.

Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

GrandpaDuck
Senior

Post by GrandpaDuck »

We are nearly impossible to defend.

One play we'll run in the left "A" gap and then the next we might run in the right "B" gap!!!!!! (though likely it with be right "A" gap again because you'll guess we are going to run the trick play of going all the way out to the "B" gap and we'll trick your trick anticipation by not tricking you). It will be hopeless for you and all your bases will be ours.
rsbgduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by rsbgduck »

NDSU v OREGON.

I love the attitude, confidence and icebreaker introduction. We’ve had much worse introductions. LOL. Duck fans who have looked at the 2020 schedule better circle this game as an upset alert game. If you don’t know NDSU program you should. Next year we (Ducks) will be very talented in some key positions, not a lot of experience (if we stay healthy in 2019) and young with one of the most storied programs in CF History coming to town the following weekend. Don’t overlook it fellow Duckies
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

The only game on my mind now and thinking about is opening day, Auburn, tough game! Our O better show up! Also I would like to extend a warm welcome to the child of the corn guy!