Massey is not high on us at all

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Eksynyt
Two Star Recruit

Massey is not high on us at all

Post by Eksynyt »

https://www.masseyratings.com/cf/compare.htm

Has us at 30 so it’s assuming losses to Auburn, Stanford, Mutts, and WSU

If we go 8-4 losing those 4 by 20 total pts or less and outgaining all of them, and destroy the 8 opponents we beat, I’m going to be salty as f***.
wepto
Four Star Recruit

Re: Massey is not high on us at all

Post by wepto »

The schedule is tough as hell. I'm not saying I'd be happy with 8-4, but it's possible and still a step forward--last years schedule was so weak in comparison. Records might not be pretty for the next several years--we've had some odd ooc scheduling. Scheduling Georgia in Atlanta was a bad idea.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

Probably a safer bet than assuming we end up in the top 10. We have a lot of unknowns going into this season. Who will catch the ball? Will the running backs improve? What will our defense look like with a new coordinator?
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
AshlandDuck
Three Star Recruit

Post by AshlandDuck »

Just because it errs on the side of mediocrity doesn't mean it's a safer bet. Assuming no disastrous outcomes due to injuries, I think the safest best is to go with the team with talent and experience at MANY key positions(QB,RB,OL,DL,LB,CB,S). Like duh. It's funny, I'm not even referring to the top defensive recruit in the last cycle(Thibodeaux) or the top defensive recruit in the cycle two years before(Johnson) - both primed to contribute, additionally.
Duckattack7
Five Star Recruit

Post by Duckattack7 »

To be honest there is absolutely no reason why we can’t win the pac or at least competing until the very end. Yes we have a tough schedule but that’s only going to get us ready for whatever our post season looks like. We have players all over the field I just don’t see how we can expect less then 9 this year. (Aside from major injuries)
Return Of the Quack!
northbeachsf
Freshman

Post by northbeachsf »

I feel like 9 wins is a safe bet if Oregon stays relatively healthy.