Phenom
All Pac-12

New Jerseys?

Post by Phenom »

I think these are it. Not a fan.

greenyellow

Re: New uniform reveal?

Post by greenyellow »

Looks odd to have the Nike logo along the neckline and the Oregon O logo on the chest as it's typically the other way around on most jerseys. They also removed the colored name plate in favor of a more legible font-only nameplate and reduced the size of the front numbers. Even with those changes, the jerseys are still too plain for my liking as there's still really nothing that screams "Oregon" about them.
spacefrog13x
Three Star Recruit

Post by spacefrog13x »

these look like what the Duckstore is holding in its warehouse..so I believe these are it.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

They look really similar to last year’s. No nameplate thing.
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore

Post by GoDucksTroll »

I think the players received these for Fan Day this weekend. They had to give them some jerseys to wear.

This might very well be one of our jerseys, but not a guarantee just because they had to give them something to wear when signing autographs. Last year they wore jerseys they wouldn't wear all season, so there's precedent. These have some change to it, no nameplate - so maybe - but we don't know yet.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

GoDucksTroll wrote:I think the players received these for Fan Day this weekend. They had to give them some jerseys to wear.

This might very well be one of our jerseys, but not a guarantee just because they had to give them something to wear when signing autographs. Last year they wore jerseys they wouldn't wear all season, so there's precedent. These have some change to it, no nameplate - so maybe - but we don't know yet.
They had team photos today and wore these. So, Nick Pickett said these were the new jerseys on IG.
rsbgduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by rsbgduck »

I don’t know if I’m buying that these are “the new” jerseys. Nike and Oregon usually have a big reveal, and they talk about all the tech that’s gone into them or the design aspect and we’re it comes from. Crickets from Nike and Oregon.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

rsbgduck wrote:I don’t know if I’m buying that these are “the new” jerseys. Nike and Oregon usually have a big reveal, and they talk about all the tech that’s gone into them or the design aspect and we’re it comes from. Crickets from Nike and Oregon.
The big reveal is supposedly another one-off uniform, similar to how the Jumpman set from last year is considered a one-off since it doesn't fit the same template/design of the other uniforms.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

I'm guessing since the uni just came out last year, they only changed what some fans complained most about.
upperV03
Two Star Recruit

Post by upperV03 »

Few more looks at the new green jerseys from today’s Media Day:
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I mean they're the same jerseys with a different name plate. Not sure we even expected any changes to the uniforms this year. If nothing else, I love the colors. I hope they mix and match pants like they finally did in the Redbox bowl as opposed to monochromatic but it's a simple, nice jersey.
upperV03
Two Star Recruit

Post by upperV03 »

Here’s a mockup of the new green set:
And a mockup of what the new yellow set will likely look like:
I’m gonna work on mocking up some different white and black uniform options, as well as mocking up some different combos that I could see them wearing.
rsbgduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by rsbgduck »

greenyellow wrote:
rsbgduck wrote:I don’t know if I’m buying that these are “the new” jerseys. Nike and Oregon usually have a big reveal, and they talk about all the tech that’s gone into them or the design aspect and we’re it comes from. Crickets from Nike and Oregon.
The big reveal is supposedly another one-off uniform, similar to how the Jumpman set from last year is considered a one-off since it doesn't fit the same template/design of the other uniforms.
Ok, now that makes sense, including from a marketing perspective, thanks.
upperV03
Two Star Recruit

Post by upperV03 »

Here’s a couple mockups of what the new white set could look like:
The first version follows the same color scheme as last season’s white set, while the second has the more traditional apple green accents. Here’s hoping that the real thing looks more like the second version.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

New white jerseys.