Mycah Pittman is crazy!

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

Re: Mycah Pittman is crazy!

Post by greenyellow »

Duck07 wrote:
greenyellow wrote:That's what those sleep pods at the HDC are for.
I know they've got Bod Pod's but I didn't know about Sleep Pods.
They're specially designed pods that players can "rent" for different lengths of time at the HDC to get quick naps in.
Everythingsducky
Senior

Best interview by far this year

Post by Everythingsducky »

How can you absolutely not love Micah Pittman? If this dude is for real, and it certainly seems so...Well spoken, high attitude, high motor, high aspirations, great family lineage. Best interview I have seen in a long, long time.

https://youtu.be/ycTHb_AzAYo
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

A very small portion of people have a genetic mutation that allows them to sleep as little as 4 hours a night with no ill affects. Most people who think they can pull off 4 hours of sleep a night actually can’t, and will suffer the consequences later in life. I have a friend who legitimately can’t sleep more than 4-5 hours a night. His dad is the same way and recently met his father for the first time and he is also the same. They are the only people I know who I think actually have the mutation; everyone else is on the fast track to Alzheimer’s. Hopefully Pittman is in the former group ha. Certainly admire his dedication either way.
Quietduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by Quietduck »

All I can say if his talent is equal to his motivation we have something special on our hands.
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Re: Best interview by far this year

Post by Tray Dub »

Everythingsducky wrote:How can you absolutely not love Micah Pittman? If this dude is for real, and it certainly seems so...Well spoken, high attitude, high motor, high aspirations, great family lineage. Best interview I have seen in a long, long time.

Yeah he's really well-spoken, so is Josh Delgado. Good future leaders of their unit.
5$
Five Star Recruit

Post by 5$ »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:A very small portion of people have a genetic mutation that allows them to sleep as little as 4 hours a night with no ill affects. Most people who think they can pull off 4 hours of sleep a night actually can’t, and will suffer the consequences later in life. I have a friend who legitimately can’t sleep more than 4-5 hours a night. His dad is the same way and recently met his father for the first time and he is also the same. They are the only people I know who I think actually have the mutation; everyone else is on the fast track to Alzheimer’s. Hopefully Pittman is in the former group ha. Certainly admire his dedication either way.
Jon Gruden and James Franco are like that
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

Tray Dub wrote:
Everythingsducky wrote:How can you absolutely not love Micah Pittman? If this dude is for real, and it certainly seems so...Well spoken, high attitude, high motor, high aspirations, great family lineage. Best interview I have seen in a long, long time.

Yeah he's really well-spoken, so is Josh Delgado. Good future leaders of their unit.
Defense is in good shape as well; saw an interview with KT on "Talkin' Ducks" and he was very impressive.
Jesseisabeast
One Star Recruit

Post by Jesseisabeast »

Merganzer wrote:
Tray Dub wrote:

Defense is in good shape as well; saw an interview with KT on "Talkin' Ducks" and he was very impressive.
Haters can’t understand why these guys come to play for the Ducks but when you listen to them it’s so clear....they have specific goals and plans and the staff designed a program to get these guys where they wanna go. Duh. These kids aren’t dumb jocks....