Quotable Quotes

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Duck07
All-American

Re: Quotable Quotes

Post by Duck07 »

Earlier this year in a game Riley Cooper asked Chip what the plan was.

"F'in score points, what's your plan?" LOL
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

When Holly Rowe asked Marcus about the difference between his first and second half performance:

"I'm outa shape... I haven't run this much in a long time!"
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

woundedknees wrote:When Holly Rowe asked Marcus about the difference between his first and second half performance:

"I'm outa shape... I haven't run this much in a long time!"
Ha, +1

Can't wait until next season.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Post-Victory, Josh Huff:

"Records come and go but victories are forever"

The Ducks are gonna miss that young man!

woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Helf to Holly Rowe:

"I'm not supposed to say this, but, WE'RE A YOUNG TEAM!"

woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Doh! Double post!
Last edited by woundedknees on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

woundedknees wrote:Helf to Holly Rowe:

"I'm not supposed to say this, but, WE'RE A YOUNG TEAM!"
haha i caught that. He had a smirk on his face. :lol:
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

I have a feeling Huffs single season records could fall next year to Addison. MM could easily throw for 4000+ yds next year.
goducks
Freshman

Post by goducks »

buckmarkduck wrote:I have a feeling Huffs single season records could fall next year to Addison. MM could easily throw for 4000+ yds next year.
Sure hope that you are right! ;)

Notice the plane that we flew on?
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Chip Kelly's former college (Oregon) has produced the ninth most (tied) Pro Bowl players, with five. Oregon has also produced the second most Super Bowl winning players, also at five.
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/spor ... qcqI04I.99
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Chip was very happy about how quickly the team photo was taken today. :lol:
"We had to get a good photo, which was first and foremost. We set record, four minutes and forty seconds. We got everybody -- the entire team, every position group, the coaches, and the training staff done in four minutes and forty seconds. The was the most eff... literally, I'm not even joking, it was the most efficient photo I've ever seen. Our guys were, it was like, there were guys dressed in their full uniform, and we had our meeting at 9:30. They were just ready to go, and we knew what we wanted to get done. We started at 10:00, and I looked at my watch at 10:04:40, we were done everything, which was awesome."

"It was tempo. It was as good a tempo, and I would challenge anybody, and I'm talking... We got our team photo done, we got our individual position coaches and players done at their positions, we got our coaching staff photo done, and we got our training staff photo done in four minutes and forty seconds. It was awesome."

"We had to coach the photographers a little bit because they were... they wanted to... one of the guys thought he was Ansel Adams. We said 'Let's get this thing taken and let's go,' you know what I mean? It's not like it's going to be hanging in the Philadelphia Museum of Art. It's going to go in someone's office somewhere, so let's just get it done."

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/spor ... e1GFusj.99
sickaduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by sickaduck »

"As for Oregon, what can possibly be said that isn’t bellowed by 11 straight victories, 11 straight times covering the spread against Washington? Alabama doesn’t do this to Kentucky. Ohio State doesn’t do it to Minnesota. The IRS doesn’t rule taxpayers like the Ducks own the Huskies."

http://seattletimes.com/html/huskyfootb ... mlxml.html

Posted up from Phalanx's quote. Need to save this forever...
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

“I had it all mapped out actually. Seriously. I wrote it down. I said, ‘When I’m the head coach of the Eagles, I’m going to make sure I get that guy on my team.’ And the guy next to me was like, ‘You’re only the offensive coordinator at New Hampshire.’ I said, ‘Don’t worry about it. Minor details. But it’s going to work.’ ”

—Kelly, the Eagles’ coach, asked before to Sanchez’s first start under Kelly whether, a decade ago when he was a college recruiter at New Hampshire, he had any feeling that he might one day actually coach Sanchez.
bizarre.
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

Duck07 wrote:
“I had it all mapped out actually. Seriously. I wrote it down. I said, ‘When I’m the head coach of the Eagles, I’m going to make sure I get that guy on my team.’ And the guy next to me was like, ‘You’re only the offensive coordinator at New Hampshire.’ I said, ‘Don’t worry about it. Minor details. But it’s going to work.’ ”

—Kelly, the Eagles’ coach, asked before to Sanchez’s first start under Kelly whether, a decade ago when he was a college recruiter at New Hampshire, he had any feeling that he might one day actually coach Sanchez.
bizarre.
He's almost certainly joking.
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

Tray Dub wrote:
Duck07 wrote:

bizarre.
He's almost certainly joking.
The best part though is if it's anyone else you know for sure they're joking, but with Chip...