BSU Tickets???

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

ducksrock
Senior

BSU Tickets???

Post by ducksrock »

Just trying to get a bit of a "heads up" on the BSU game. Wikipedia shows Bronco Stadium with a capacity of just a little over 30,000 (32,010, to be specific). Considering the recent successes of the BSU football program and the well know fact that there is ZERO else to do in the dust bowl region, known as Boise, Idaho, I am wondering if anyone has any insight as to the number of opposing team tickets that BSU will have to, or will be able to provide to the Oregon Duck fans.
Keep in mind, this is the 1st game of the season, school shouldnt be in session, but what else are local BSU fans gonna do besides go to the game?
Any insight? Are there NCAA rules as to having to provide a certain number of seats, or certain percentage of seats to the opposing team/fans?
If not, its time to get nice and close with a few major donors...
Just a few questions and food for thought...
Also, I am planning on taking the motorhome to the game. Does anybody know of any decent RV parks in the area of the stadium? Sorry, but I am not that familiar with Boise (other than to drive thru it in as short a time as possible).
Thanks for any insight...
05duck
Three Star Recruit

Re: BSU Tickets???

Post by 05duck »

You can get road tickets from the UO ticket office when the tickets go on sale. I know every year when they release tickets to the Public there is a spot to order tickets for road games (If there are any to be sold). Those are usually in the UO section at the visiting stadium.
GO DUCKS!

Twitter: 05Duck
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

Yeah, thanks 05...Already knew that..But, I foresee a real potential problem with having an adequate availability of tickets, due to the fact that BSU is only a 6-7 hour drive, depending on ones point of departure...
And..that the stadium is so damn small in capacity...
Thanks, anyway....
bmxryder507
Two Star Recruit

Post by bmxryder507 »

I believe BSU will give 1500-2000 tickets. It will be hard to get them from UO unless you have high priority points and the chances of buying tickets from BSU will be slim aswell. I requested 4 on my season renewal and dont expect to see any. So craigslist, ebay, or stubhub it is.
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

Yeah, that is pretty much what I have been thinkin too...Time to invade the BSU sections with a couple of colors of class....
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

Lets see now...C4Q has 838 members, times 2 tickets per member, should reasonably make 1676 away game tickets that should be available to us as a collective group, before large donors have access to the tickets....
Hmmm, it was just a thought.... ;)
pdxduck
Three Star Recruit

Post by pdxduck »

I just got my ticket renewal yesterday and the BSU game tickets are limited to four, but are "request only". Which basically means they are severely limited in supply, and will basically go to high point donors. I'm guessing if you want to go it's going to cost ya.
duck55
Senior

Post by duck55 »

Might cost less by enrolling in classes @ BSU, get their tickets. :lol:
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

pdxduck wrote:I just got my ticket renewal yesterday and the BSU game tickets are limited to four, but are "request only". Which basically means they are severely limited in supply, and will basically go to high point donors. I'm guessing if you want to go it's going to cost ya.
Ticket renewals are being sent out already? Wow, hope they see fit to give the opp. for me to renew ours...Havent seen anything come through on this end yet....
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

duck55 wrote:Might cost less by enrolling in classes @ BSU, get their tickets. :lol:
I like the thot process here..Sign me up for winter term.....lol
pdxduck
Three Star Recruit

Post by pdxduck »

ducksrock - I received my renewal notice by email. I believe they are doing away with hard copies of the renewal forms in order to save paper. You may want to make sure you have a valid email on record with the ticket office.
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

Thanks pdx, I just checked with my wife (the ticket renewal is under her email addy) and she has in fact recieved the renewal request via email (of course, I was the last to know, go figure).
I do appreciate the advisory, so I was able to check up on it...
Thanks again..Stop by for a brew b4 the spring game on the East end of the field, I owe ya...lol
Black Colorado 4 x 4 crew cab.....
Goooooo Ducks.....
duck55
Senior

Post by duck55 »

ducksrock wrote:Thanks pdx, I just checked with my wife (the ticket renewal is under her email addy) and she has in fact recieved the renewal request via email (of course, I was the last to know, go figure).
Thanks again..Stop by for a brew b4 the spring game on the East end of the field, I owe ya...lol
Goooooo Ducks.....
You may get a lot of people dropping by .
bmxryder507
Two Star Recruit

Post by bmxryder507 »

duck55 wrote:
ducksrock wrote:Thanks pdx, I just checked with my wife (the ticket renewal is under her email addy) and she has in fact recieved the renewal request via email (of course, I was the last to know, go figure).
Goooooo Ducks.....
You may get a lot of people dropping by .
Ill be there :D
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

Hey, fine with me..Bring some beer.....lol......