Autzen = good baby middle name?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

wiseforexinvestor
Three Star Recruit

Re: Autzen = good baby middle name?

Post by wiseforexinvestor »

MerDuck wrote:
wiseforexinvestor wrote:I am sure that I am not the first but I have already done this for my son born in January of 2004. Seth Autzen White. Every time we go to the games he says "Are we going to MY stadium?"
Whats up wisefoREXinvestor!

I still think your nuts,actually I am just surprised your wife went along with it! :lol:

How are the triplets :?:
Triplets are all doing well. Alex is feeding from a bottle now and Zach is really close behind. Alex is out of the incubator and Zach and Riley should be out very soon. The future of the DUCKS linebacker crew are getting stronger each day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

No wonder you have only 3 posts here with all those kids. :lol:

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
MerDuck
Four Star Recruit

Post by MerDuck »

UOducksTK1 wrote:No wonder you have only 3 posts here with all those kids. :lol:
You guys are lucky, 3 posts. From what I hear his professors would appreciate it if he would do a little homework, but I guess he is busy! :lol:

I kid! I kid!
Greydrake
Four Star Recruit

Post by Greydrake »

MFRDuckFan wrote:
will5 wrote:"Hey Autzie..."
I expect his friends in high school & college will call him "Autz" for short. Sounds pretty cool.
Likely "Oz", nicknames tend to get truncated by others with little understanding of the source. None Duck friends will get lazy and lose the "t" sound.
A friend of mine was named after his father and ended up at the same workplace. To distinquish between the two, people referred to him by his initials,
'Cy" (pronounced like "sigh") The name stuck with him 40 years through his professional carrer. Most people do not know his given name of Charles.