Updated On QB Mark Leal

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40591
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Updated On QB Mark Leal

Post by UOducksTK1 »

http://ducksattack.com/?p=366

He holds an Oregon offer, but it sounds like he hasn't been in contact with the ducks much. I'll try to get some more info out of him, but right now we are in his top 4.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40591
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Updated On QB Mark Leal

Post by UOducksTK1 »

bump, Leal is being recruited as a QB also, for those of you who questioned whether he was or not.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
ducksfosho
One Star Recruit
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:05 am
Location: Portland Oregon

Re: Updated On QB Mark Leal

Post by ducksfosho »

I sure hope Coach Kelly calls him back! He could be a good.
Image
Where Good Teams Go To Die!!

Go OOOOOOOO !!!!
gosterman01
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:03 am

Re: Updated On QB Mark Leal

Post by gosterman01 »

Rather have Bolden
Image
droop10
Freshman
Posts: 1415
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Updated On QB Mark Leal

Post by droop10 »

Leal committed to Va Tech today. No big deal though.
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40591
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Updated On QB Mark Leal

Post by UOducksTK1 »

droop10 wrote:Leal committed to Va Tech today. No big deal though.
Oregon coaches didn't seem to pursue Leal that hard, clearly they have their eyes on other players.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
primedime
One Star Recruit
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:28 am

Re: Updated On QB Mark Leal

Post by primedime »

He never had an offer, a lot of kids who say they have offers are flat out lying. When I was up in Eugene I asked about him and the coaches said he didn't.
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40591
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Updated On QB Mark Leal

Post by UOducksTK1 »

primedime wrote:He never had an offer, a lot of kids who say they have offers are flat out lying. When I was up in Eugene I asked about him and the coaches said he didn't.
That's seems to be the case. Especially when Leal said the offer was verbal, I suspected something was up when I heard rivals mods say he didn't have an offer.

Oh well, Robert Bolden is our guy right now. Let's hope we can pull him from the big 10.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Post Reply