Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

dthomas=ddixon

Beavs land top player in the state

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

duck541
Four Star Recruit

Re: Beavs land top player in the state

Post by duck541 »

Saw him play once and he was getting moved out of position by guys much smaller than him. He's actually a pretty good athlete but he lacks toughness in my eyes. Not surprised Oregon never offered. But solid pickup for the Beavs.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

@PaulBiancardi: Breaking news! Oregon State basketball lands 3 more prospects: ESPN 100 Tres Tinkle, and Stephen Thompson jr. Also sleeper PG Derrick Bruce

Tinkle doing work.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:@PaulBiancardi: Breaking news! Oregon State basketball lands 3 more prospects: ESPN 100 Tres Tinkle, and Stephen Thompson jr. Also sleeper PG Derrick Bruce

Tinkle doing work.
First two aren't really a surprise considering their dads are coaches at OSU. Beavs are getting some good players but it remains to be proven if they can do it consistently and get ones that aren't basically shoe-ins to join their dads.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

greenyellow wrote:
dthomas=ddixon wrote:@PaulBiancardi: Breaking news! Oregon State basketball lands 3 more prospects: ESPN 100 Tres Tinkle, and Stephen Thompson jr. Also sleeper PG Derrick Bruce

Tinkle doing work.
First two aren't really a surprise considering their dads are coaches at OSU. Beavs are getting some good players but it remains to be proven if they can do it consistently and get ones that aren't basically shoe-ins to join their dads.
Which one besides Tres Tinkle has a dad at OSU?
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:
greenyellow wrote:

Tinkle doing work.
Stephen Thompson Jr.'s dad is an assistant for Tinkle.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

greenyellow wrote:
dthomas=ddixon wrote:
greenyellow wrote:

Tinkle doing work.
Stephen Thompson Jr.'s dad is an assistant for Tinkle.
Ahh that makes more sense. I was really wondering how they were pulling these kids in.
duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

Post by duckduckgoose »

Now if Tinkle could have 13 assistant coaches on the sidelines...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

duckduckgoose wrote:Now if Tinkle could have 13 assistant coaches on the sidelines...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's funny because two of my good friends who happen to be beaver fans have been texting me all day about this great recruiting coup. Obviously Tres Tinkle's dad is the coach but they failed to inform me that the next best recruit was only coming there because his daddy was on the staff as well.
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

hey, good for osu. any long-suffering beaver fans should be rejoicing.

that said, i heard the same damn thing 5 years ago when craig robinson was still considered an up-and-comer and they we're bringing in jared cunningham, joe burton, roberto nelson, and devon collier. people were declaring the ncaa tournament streak would soon be coming to an end... and did that bunch even make an nit?
ImageImageImageImageImage