Toledo @ Oregon (W 78-66)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duckfan22
Senior

Re: Toledo @ Oregon (Fri 4 pm Pac-12 Network)

Post by duckfan22 »

Last years team had experience and talent but for some reason it at times didn't look like
the effort was there. Maybe not everyone was on the same page for whatever reason. Still fun
to watch and they had a good season. This team looked on paper like a train wreck if you read
the paper and all the magazines. But there is something special here. Every player seems to know
their role with in the team concept. They out rebounded Toledo by 10 who was a much bigger team.
You do not do that without effort. They had 16 assists on 26 baskets. This team i think has so far
bought into the notion they have to play harder then everyone else. Some really good new players that
just play ball. I really like this team with the effort they put forth. Win lose or draw i think this will be
a fun year to watch
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

not sure where those questions of effort on last years team come from. they went through a rough patch mid season, but they played fantastic basketball to start and end the season.
ImageImageImageImageImage
OreDucks01284
Senior

Post by OreDucks01284 »

I think we could hang with Michigan and give them a close game, But lose. Detroit played really close with Michigan then they pulled it out in the end.