Sedona Prince

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

RanDux
Senior

Sedona Prince

Post by RanDux »

Any word on when we find out if she is eligible to play this year?
chapelhillduck
Senior

Re: Sedona Prince

Post by chapelhillduck »

Not official or anything, but Graves and Sabrina implied (to my read of it) Prince would play this year during their sideline interview during the Nevada football game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

chapelhillduck wrote:Not official or anything, but Graves and Sabrina implied (to my read of it) Prince would play this year during their sideline interview during the Nevada football game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I kind of got that feeling too. Hope it's not just wishful thinking by us all
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

It actually seemed pretty clear. The question Graves was answering was about the "new" players Duck fans would see "this season." Graves mentioned Moore, the three freshmen and "Sedona Prince, a transfer from Texas." It was either, at the least, an extremely misleading answer regarding Prince, or Graves fully believes Prince will play for the Ducks this season.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Anybody hear anything?
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
nogerO
Senior

Sedona Prince dunking!

Post by nogerO »

Greenblood
Senior

Re: Sedona Prince dunking!

Post by Greenblood »

duckfan96
Senior

Post by duckfan96 »

So has she been cleared to play? How long does the ncaa take on these issues? Longer with Oregon involved it seems . Last part was sarcasm..sort of
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

duckfan96 wrote:So has she been cleared to play? How long does the ncaa take on these issues? Longer with Oregon involved it seems . Last part was sarcasm..sort of
The NCAA, with their fuskie leader, are, to put it mildy- a complete and utter cluster f^@k. Let's see...a fuskie in charge and Oregon constantly gets screwed...hmmm...nah I'm just paranoid.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

nogerO wrote:
duckfan96 wrote:So has she been cleared to play? How long does the ncaa take on these issues? Longer with Oregon involved it seems . Last part was sarcasm..sort of
The NCAA, with their fuskie leader, are, to put it mildy- a complete and utter cluster f^@k. Let's see...a fuskie in charge and Oregon constantly gets screwed...hmmm...nah I'm just paranoid.
He makes over a million dollars a year to administer "amateurs." Seems right.
RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

I'm starting to get nervous about this. We really need some height this year.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Interesting article and link to podcast where Prince talks about her struggles to get healthy the past year:
shoparound
Four Star Recruit

Post by shoparound »

I'm guessing it will be 50-50 whether or not she gets to play this year.
BUT we really really need her though, to help solidify another tall body
nogerO
Senior

Bump

Post by nogerO »

Any info? Lydia is a good player but she’s just not physical enough yet. Really need Sedona if we’re going to make a final four.
bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Re: Bump

Post by bigsugarduck »

nogerO wrote:Any info? Lydia is a good player but she’s just not physical enough yet. Really need Sedona if we’re going to make a final four.
I dont get why people think another post player is what Oregon needs to get a championship...that was not why they lost to Baylor last year.
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."