Bell jumps Brooks and Boucher in 2017 Mock Draft

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Phalanx
Senior

Re: Bell jumps Brooks and Boucher in 2017 Mock Draft

Post by Phalanx »

buckmarkduck wrote:Is Bell actually serious about playing TE next year? He tweeted Carrington and told him to tell WT to save him a spot. I'd bet he could be pretty good, but would Altman be willing to let him play?
I don't care if this is serious or not, that is an awesome rumor. :lol:
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

buckmarkduck wrote:Is Bell actually serious about playing TE next year? He tweeted Carrington and told him to tell WT to save him a spot. I'd bet he could be pretty good, but would Altman be willing to let him play?
I very much doubt it is serious, for a whole number of reasons.
UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

Didn't he play DE in HS?
scoducks
Three Star Recruit

Post by scoducks »

gogreen55 wrote:
Nah, no way is it serious. He actually has a future of possibly playing in the NBA and getting drafted in the 2nd round, unlike Benjamin and Johnny Loyd
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Bell is an awesome dude around the campus too. Always saw him at different events and stuff. He's also the one who stoppped DC from fighting Heard.
Sad Sports Fan
One Star Recruit

Post by Sad Sports Fan »

scoducks wrote:
gogreen55 wrote:
Nah, no way is it serious. He actually has a future of possibly playing in the NBA and getting drafted in the 2nd round, unlike Benjamin and Johnny Loyd
*late 1st
RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

Sad Sports Fan wrote:
scoducks wrote:
gogreen55 wrote:
*late 1st
Maybe the Blazers take him with their 3rd pick of the 1st round?
Sad Sports Fan
One Star Recruit

Post by Sad Sports Fan »

RanDux wrote:
Sad Sports Fan wrote:
scoducks wrote:
gogreen55 wrote:
*late 1st
Maybe the Blazers take him with their 3rd pick of the 1st round?
I should clarify; I think it's possible now that Bell gets picked in the late 1st, but not a given.