maxduck
Senior

Re: Ducks women!

Post by maxduck »

bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Post by bigsugarduck »

With all those Freshmen, they should back to the sweet sixteen next year, and the year after, and the year after that.... :D
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."
SuperDuck
Senior

Post by SuperDuck »

Awesome win for the "Women of Oregon!"

Cheering hard for you! Go Ducks!!!
John 3:36
duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

Post by duckduckgoose »

buckmarkduck wrote:In Seattle it was blackedout, and my daughter really wanted to watch it. Anyways great win for the lady's.
When it listed the Duck game on ESPN2 I found the game on one of the alternate ESPN channels. My last option would have been watching on the ESPN app.
They finally got Lexi Bando going today! The girl is a 50 percent 3 point shooter and had been ice cold all tourney. If she can keep it going teams won't be able to cheat off her to double team Hebard in the post. They are so young they don't know they shouldn't be able to do this! Keep it going Ducks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

maxduck wrote:
:lol: That pumped me up at work.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

Just really really impressive, even with that guard out for Duke. Ducks mostly controlled this game.

Early on this season, I felt that the Sweet 16 was a real possibility for this team, but then they ran into those mid-season difficulties. And even though they rebounded from that, I didn't see them winning more than one game as the #10 seed.

This feels like the beginning of really big things for the program. Whatever happens the remainder of this year, Ducks look to be consistent contenders on a national scale for years to come under Graves, with a huge assist to Mark Campbell's recruiting prowess.
duck58
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck58 »

Greenblood wrote:Just really really impressive, even with that guard out for Duke. Ducks mostly controlled this game.

Early on this season, I felt that the Sweet 16 was a real possibility for this team, but then they ran into those mid-season difficulties. And even though they rebounded from that, I didn't see them winning more than one game as the #10 seed.

This feels like the beginning of really big things for the program. Whatever happens the remainder of this year, Ducks look to be consistent contenders on a national scale for years to come under Graves, with a huge assist to Mark Campbell's recruiting prowess.
I agree, but obviously they were underrated because of playing in the toughest conference in nation. Five PAC-12 schools in Sweet-16. Somebody has to have some losses. Yes, future looks good for both men and women.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

I hope they can beat Maryland so they can find out what they have to do in the future to beat UCONN.
duck58
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck58 »

Duck07 wrote:I hope they can beat Maryland so they can find out what they have to do in the future to beat UCONN.
Not likely, but hoping UCLA takes down UCONN.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

duck58 wrote:
Duck07 wrote:I hope they can beat Maryland so they can find out what they have to do in the future to beat UCONN.
Not likely, but hoping UCLA takes down UCONN.
I guess I just see a little value in the gals seeing UConn first hand. Not that I wouldn't take an easier game but this is all gravy from here out for them.