Kansas Duck checking in

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

z99clark11
One Star Recruit

Kansas Duck checking in

Post by z99clark11 »

Hey everybody, hope all is well. I'm Kansas born and raised and love the Jayhawks. I played football at Oregon and I love my ducks. A couple of us spoke a couple months ago about how good KU was compared to Oregon. I'm glad we finally get to see that matchup. Best of luck to both teams.
greenyellow

Re: Kansas Duck checking in

Post by greenyellow »

It's going to be a tough fight. Hopefully KU finally cools off from three and Oregon can get to the basket and FT line like they've been doing so far this tournament.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

z99clark11 wrote:Hey everybody, hope all is well. I'm Kansas born and raised and love the Jayhawks. I played football at Oregon and I love my ducks. A couple of us spoke a couple months ago about how good KU was compared to Oregon. I'm glad we finally get to see that matchup. Best of luck to both teams.
Who you rooting for?

Glad to see you back, BTW.
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

Bummer that Boucher couldn't play. The Ducks faced Kansas in the Elite 8 back in 2002 and looked totally outmatched in that game. Here's hoping for a better outcome in the rematch.
5$
Five Star Recruit

Post by 5$ »

Gonna be a rad game, Kansas is scary good, but it seems like Oregon knows how to find the W when the clock strikes 0:00.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Should be a fun one for you Zac. As much as I love my Ducks, it'll take a lot for Oregon to basically beat Kansas in their home turf.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Diehardduckfan
Three Star Recruit

Kansas Duck checking in

Post by Diehardduckfan »

It's crazy to me how well Kansas has been playing in the tournament. They didn't seem to be blowing anyone out during the season no matter how bad they were. Now all of a sudden they are rolling and have a home game against Oregon. Advantage Kansas. But Oregon has come off of really bad performances before and played well, see Colorado->Arizona St.->Arizona. It all depends on our perimeter defense and our perimeter shooting. The inside game will be tough and gritty like it always is this time of year I would call that a draw between Oregon and Kansas. Also our fast break points, we need to push the pace if we are on a roll and not get conservative, that's where the Duck offense gets in lulls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk