Arizona loses

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

cordy02c
Senior

Arizona loses

Post by cordy02c »

while it sucks for the league. I am not that upset cause arizona fan's are terrible and thought that they were a final four lock
greenyellow

Re: Arizona loses

Post by greenyellow »

Arizona choked that one away. They had an 8 point lead with just over 3 to play and couldn't stop Xavier from running right by them.
Juice
Four Star Recruit

Post by Juice »

cordy02c wrote:while it sucks for the league. I am not that upset cause arizona fan's are terrible and thought that they were a final four lock
They thought they were a lock because they wanted revenge on Gonzaga, which I believe they would have gotten.. too bad their players were looking ahead to that one as well... lol

Their final 3 or 4 possessions Alonzo Trier was pretty bad w/ his shot selection. Even with that last one, his defender was in him, yet he still tried a weak ass contested dribble step back 3 (only down 2)..smh
bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Post by bigsugarduck »

Juice wrote:
cordy02c wrote:while it sucks for the league. I am not that upset cause arizona fan's are terrible and thought that they were a final four lock
They thought they were a lock because they wanted revenge on Gonzaga, which I believe they would have gotten.. too bad their players were looking ahead to that one as well... lol

Their final 3 or 4 possessions Alonzo Trier was pretty bad w/ his shot selection. Even with that last one, his defender was in him, yet he still tried a weak ass contested dribble step back 3 (only down 2)..smh
Agreed, they played so bad at the end they didn't deserve it. Especially Trier...Also, Triers post game comments made it clear how entitled that program it..."I feel like it wasn't supposed to end this way"...Common man, You gotta earn it!
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

bigsugarduck wrote:
Juice wrote:

Agreed, they played so bad at the end they didn't deserve it. Especially Trier...Also, Triers post game comments made it clear how entitled that program it..."I feel like it wasn't supposed to end this way"...Common man, You gotta earn it!

dude shut up. Arizona was a national title contender and a college age kid that goes there expects to play for titles. You know exactly what he meant by that. Get off your stupid high horse and be a real human for a second.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

They had home field advantage all tournament. Sacramento, San Jose, then Phoenix?

They had it all lined up for them, what a bummer.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13