Jordan Bell declares and hires agent (Bell confirms)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Ducks10
Four Star Recruit

Jordan Bell declares and hires agent (Bell confirms)

Post by Ducks10 »

Ducks10
Four Star Recruit

Re: Jordan Bell declares and hires agent

Post by Ducks10 »

Hold on a sec... https://twitter.com/1jordanbell/status/ ... 9936481281

"Haven't made a decision yet #fakenews"
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

Hah Jordan Bell is doubling down on The Vertical, which is normally never wrong.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Good I love it when people, especially UO players, troll yahoo. I'll never forgive yahoo for their hatchet job on the lyles stuff.
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

Yahoo is hardly above buzzfeed or the Huff Post.
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

With the NBA, Yahoo and The Vertical specifically are normally top notch. They are about as in tune as you can be with the inner workings of the league. That's why Bell calling them out is surprising. I'd still bet he's going pro though.
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

justducky0 wrote:Yahoo is hardly above buzzfeed or the Huff Post.
as long as woj is part of the vertical (i had heard he was moving to espn) it's the industry's best source on nba news, which makes an erroneous story by them all the more surprising.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ducks10
Four Star Recruit

Post by Ducks10 »

Exactly, Yahoo is great for NBA. Woj and his guys break everything in the NBA. So I highly doubt they'd be so wrong on this. I think he has declared, but isn't happy he wasn't the one to break the news.
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

oregontrack wrote:
justducky0 wrote:Yahoo is hardly above buzzfeed or the Huff Post.
as long as woj is part of the vertical (i had heard he was moving to espn) it's the industry's best source on nba news, which makes an erroneous story by them all the more surprising.
Woj is supposedly moving to ESPN but it hasn't happened yet.
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

Ducks10 wrote:Exactly, Yahoo is great for NBA. Woj and his guys break everything in the NBA. So I highly doubt they'd be so wrong on this. I think he has declared, but isn't happy he wasn't the one to break the news.
That's my take on it too. Someone in his inner circle or someone with the agent he's signing with leaked it and he's pissed.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Duck24 wrote:
Ducks10 wrote:Exactly, Yahoo is great for NBA. Woj and his guys break everything in the NBA. So I highly doubt they'd be so wrong on this. I think he has declared, but isn't happy he wasn't the one to break the news.
That's my take on it too. Someone in his inner circle or someone with the agent he's signing with leaked it and he's pissed.
My thoughts also, someone broke it before he could announce it himself, now will he be pissed enough to show them all be staying an extra year....... yup, tongue in cheek. :lol:
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

From all reports McCoy is waiting to announce until he knows for sure what Bell is doing. The fact he didn't announce,tells me Bell hasn't committed to leaving yet.
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

Got to believe he talked with someone about leaning the way of the NBA. They jumped the gun and stole Bell's thunder. I would be pissed to! That's his moment to have.
northbeachsf
Freshman

Post by northbeachsf »

buckmarkduck wrote:From all reports McCoy is waiting to announce until he knows for sure what Bell is doing. The fact he didn't announce,tells me Bell hasn't committed to leaving yet.
He has said multiple times that he loves Bell's game and would love a chance to play with him. So is he coming only if Bell stays?

Also, hard to imagine that Bell is coming back when he is not in school. Classes started April 3rd and per his twitter account it looks like he is still in SoCal.

Hope he comes back, but that seems like more of a long shot than landing Bowen at this point.
Brophdog88
Senior
GM: Denver Nuggets

Post by Brophdog88 »

northbeachsf wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:From all reports McCoy is waiting to announce until he knows for sure what Bell is doing. The fact he didn't announce,tells me Bell hasn't committed to leaving yet.
He has said multiple times that he loves Bell's game and would love a chance to play with him. So is he coming only if Bell stays?

Also, hard to imagine that Bell is coming back when he is not in school. Classes started April 3rd and per his twitter account it looks like he is still in SoCal.

Hope he comes back, but that seems like more of a long shot than landing Bowen at this point.
In theory he could take one online course, this term and remain eligible. You only need 6 credits to remain eligible, athletics covers enough to make Bell reach the 6 credit number for the term.
Denver Nuggets DASL GM