Bigby-Williams seeks transfer

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Alan
Senior

Re: Bigby-Williams seeks transfer

Post by Alan »

Well he was saying he was thinking about a red shirt season, but my only question is why LSU.....
Kyle's Brother
Three Star Recruit

Post by Kyle's Brother »

Oh well. Good luck to him. He probably wouldn't ever be much of a factor for us, even with a thin front court. Just too raw. The redshirt year will be good for him, and he'll have a long pro career somewhere just based on his size and athleticism.

I'm honestly just not bothered by this. Doubt anyone is.

Everyone should seriously be praying for Shittu. That guy is an animal. I think we'd be a legitimate top 10 team by the end of the season with him.
northbeachsf
Freshman

Post by northbeachsf »

Kyle's Brother wrote:Oh well. Good luck to him. He probably wouldn't ever be much of a factor for us, even with a thin front court. Just too raw. The redshirt year will be good for him, and he'll have a long pro career somewhere just based on his size and athleticism.

I'm honestly just not bothered by this. Doubt anyone is.

Everyone should seriously be praying for Shittu. That guy is an animal. I think we'd be a legitimate top 10 team by the end of the season with him.
Shittu is a program changing type player. Too bad he didn't re-classify. That would have been huge. Hopefully Oregon can make it happen in 2018.