Oregon Women add huge talent to roster

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Merganzer
Senior

Oregon Women add huge talent to roster

Post by Merganzer »

http://registerguard.com/rg/sports/3562 ... y.html.csp

2016 High School Player of the Year transfers from Notre Dame.
gogreen55
Senior

Re: Oregon Women add huge talent to roster

Post by gogreen55 »

Wow. If these ladies keep working hard, improving and have a little luck on the injury front, they should be right in the title hunt in a year or two.
duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

Post by duckduckgoose »

gogreen55 wrote:Wow. If these ladies keep working hard, improving and have a little luck on the injury front, they should be right in the title hunt in a year or two.
They made the elite eight this year, I don't think it will take two years to be in the title hunt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

duckduckgoose wrote:
gogreen55 wrote:Wow. If these ladies keep working hard, improving and have a little luck on the injury front, they should be right in the title hunt in a year or two.
They made the elite eight this year, I don't think it will take two years to be in the title hunt.
Completely agree. I can see the Ducks being pretty dominant beginning this next season, even with Boley having to sit out.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

Greenblood wrote:
duckduckgoose wrote:
Completely agree. I can see the Ducks being pretty dominant beginning this next season, even with Boley having to sit out.
It's not even a bad thing that she has to sit out. With the talent on the roster it will be hard to find minutes for everybody.