Senior

Barrett

Post by cordy02c »

we are in the top 5 for Barrett along with Michigan, Zona , Duke and Kentucky
Merganzer
Senior

Re: Barrett

Post by Merganzer »

O, Canada! Great to see Oregon in the 5 with other big time programs, and with the Canadian success recently, the Ducks have a seriously good shot at being the final choice.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

"I want to thank all the schools that have recruited me.. these are my top 5 in alphabetical order. Haven't figured out any visits yet."

Arizona...Duke...Michigan...Oregon...Kentucky. A-D-M-O-K. Hmmm, I guess its a different order in Canada.
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

Duck07 wrote:"I want to thank all the schools that have recruited me.. these are my top 5 in alphabetical order. Haven't figured out any visits yet."

Arizona...Duke...Michigan...Oregon...Kentucky. A-D-M-O-K. Hmmm, I guess its a different order in Canada.
Apparently he just reads school names backwards. :ugeek:
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

gogreen55 wrote:
Duck07 wrote:"I want to thank all the schools that have recruited me.. these are my top 5 in alphabetical order. Haven't figured out any visits yet."

Apparently he just reads school names backwards. :ugeek:
If it means he just "couldn't wait" to put Oregon in his message, I'm more than happy to forgive him.
northbeachsf
Freshman

Post by northbeachsf »

He had Kentucky as UK in the list, so it was technically correct...although not sure why only Kentucky gets the "U" in front of it....
Arizona
Duke
Michigan
Oregon
UK

probably because that is where he is going to school.