Alabama State @ Oregon (Friday 8 pm Pac-12 Networks)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Merganzer
Senior

Re: Alabama State @ Oregon (Friday 8 pm Pac-12 Networks)

Post by Merganzer »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
gogreen55 wrote:
desertfan wrote:Bring on the PK80! Beyond excited to see how this group looks against bettter competition.
Ditto. It will be real interesting to see what this group looks like against topflight competition.
This. Our freshman class is really special. Abu gets the least minutes be he already looks like he could compete in the pac12. Special group!!

Wooten is looking better and better.

Also nice to see Cage play solid!
No doubt this team is special. The starting 5 is going to be solid; but where the Ducks will get the advantage on opponents is their depth. Hard to see many teams with as many quality 5's that the Ducks will be ale to put on the floor and not see a drop off on either end.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

For whatever reason I forgot about this game and listened to Wheelz call the game against the Kings. Ugh.
GrandpaDuck
Senior

Post by GrandpaDuck »

This team will press on defense and run on offense more than any of the recent duck teams. Pritchard really pushes the tempo on offense this year. Bailey is going to be a defensive pest in the press, particularly when he harnesses all that athleticism.

They'll also drive us nuts giving up offensive rebounds I suspect.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

GrandpaDuck wrote:This team will press on defense and run on offense more than any of the recent duck teams. Pritchard really pushes the tempo on offense this year. Bailey is going to be a defensive pest in the press, particularly when he harnesses all that athleticism.

They'll also drive us nuts giving up offensive rebounds I suspect.
Could be true. But I also see a team with Brown at PG, that will give anyone on the schedule all kinds of problems. I like Prichard, but at some point when you have a 6'7 guy who can handle the ball as good or better than 90% of PG, you let him have the ball in his hand.
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

I was surprised wow well the entire team shoots the 3 ball. Seemed like anyone on the floor can drill the deep ball at any point
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Elijah Brown and Abu Kigab post-game interview:

Dana Altman post-game interview: