Portland State @ Oregon (Wed 7 PM Pac-12 Networks)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Merganzer
Senior

Re: Portland State @ Oregon (Wed 7 PM Pac-12 Networks)

Post by Merganzer »

Impressive win for the Ducks. PSU is an experienced team and came in with confidence. This was the first game where the opponent didn't just get to the basket at will. Ducks never gave up the lead in the 2nd half, which was impressive.
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

yeah that was a deceptively decent win. even after the win last night psu is like 80 points better than we are in the rpi. in the PK80 i thought they played duke evenly until several iffy calls went against them late, and then they lost to butler at the buzzer.
ImageImageImageImageImage
northbeachsf
Freshman

Post by northbeachsf »

greenyellow wrote:Oregon wins 96-84. Elijah Brown led the team with 22 points while Payton Pritchard and Kenny Wooten had 18 points each. Troy Brown came up one assist shy of a triple-double.
Wooten is going to be decent...wow!
:shock:
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Wooten is playing beastly.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Been impressed since day 1. He's also much better on offense than I thought he would be.
duckfan22
Senior

Post by duckfan22 »

Phenom wrote:Been impressed since day 1. He's also much better on offense than I thought he would be.
I love how he's playing..Plays hard the whole time, hope the nba scouts arent watching.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

duckfan22 wrote:
Phenom wrote:Been impressed since day 1. He's also much better on offense than I thought he would be.
I love how he's playing..Plays hard the whole time, hope the nba scouts arent watching.
Could he be a one and done? :o
duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

Post by duckduckgoose »

northbeachsf wrote:
greenyellow wrote:Oregon wins 96-84. Elijah Brown led the team with 22 points while Payton Pritchard and Kenny Wooten had 18 points each. Troy Brown came up one assist shy of a triple-double.
Wooten is going to be decent...wow!
:shock:
Wooten is already way past decent and headed for really good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

Phenom wrote:
duckfan22 wrote:
Could he be a one and done? :o
I can't see that. He has been very surprising. But I'm not seeing NBA ready in his game now. Physically, he is very slight, 6'9 220, that's a 4 in the NBA, and requires a more expanded skill set than he's shown so far. Back to the basket he's been pretty effective, but he has not shown much of taking a player off the dribble, and defensively, lots of blocked shots, but can he stay with a talented 4 away from the basket?