WBB Buffalo @ #3 Oregon 2:00 Sunday(Oregon Live Stream)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Merganzer
Senior

WBB Buffalo @ #3 Oregon 2:00 Sunday(Oregon Live Stream)

Post by Merganzer »

No TV is listed, WBB, Ohio State @ Stanford is on P12 Network & repeats of Volleyball games on P12 Oregon, so maybe the game will be there. It's the Pac-12, so who knows?
nogerO
Senior

Re: WBB Buffalo @ #3 Oregon 2:00 Sunday(Oregon Live Stream)

Post by nogerO »

Merganzer wrote:No TV is listed, WBB, Ohio State @ Stanford is on P12 Network & repeats of Volleyball games on P12 Oregon, so maybe the game will be there. It's the Pac-12, so who knows?
Pac-12 Nework is on a par with its football officials. Pretty piss poor.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

Post by duckduckgoose »

Merganzer wrote:No TV is listed, WBB, Ohio State @ Stanford is on P12 Network & repeats of Volleyball games on P12 Oregon, so maybe the game will be there. It's the Pac-12, so who knows?
I see Oregon vs Buffalo at 2:00 this afternoon on Pac-12 Oregon.
I’m in agreement that the refs in the league suck, but I’m a big fan of the Pac-12 network. I watch more ducks games now than I ever have before. I think most of you folks don’t remember having to listen to games on the radio and then watching a replay if you were lucky later on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

duckduckgoose wrote:
I’m in agreement that the refs in the league suck, but I’m a big fan of the Pac-12 network. I watch more ducks games now than I ever have before. I think most of you folks don’t remember having to listen to games on the radio and then watching a replay if you were lucky later on.

Seconded. Also some of the announcers are pretty decent, like the guys last night. Not all of them, but it's hard to find announcing talent so even general decency is pretty good.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

duckduckgoose wrote:

Glad to see that you have it listed being on. The comcast listing for Pac-12 OR has nothing but reruns of Volleyball games. Definitely remember maybe having a replay to watch.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

On Charter I have P12 National of WBB between Stanford and Ohio State. For P12 OR it shows up as Oregon vs UCLA Volleyball. My brothers Xfinity account shows the same lineup.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

Duck07 wrote:On Charter I have P12 National of WBB between Stanford and Ohio State. For P12 OR it shows up as Oregon vs UCLA Volleyball. My brothers Xfinity account shows the same lineup.
That's what I've got.
duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

Post by duckduckgoose »

Duck07 wrote:On Charter I have P12 National of WBB between Stanford and Ohio State. For P12 OR it shows up as Oregon vs UCLA Volleyball. My brothers Xfinity account shows the same lineup.
I’m looking at the Pac-12 Now app. It has ducks women listed on there. I usually watch the games on the app, haven’t checked on Dishnetwork.

ICamel
Two Star Recruit

Post by ICamel »

Not on Pac12 Oregon(Comcast) but is live streaming on GoDucks.com
https://pac-12.com/womens-basketball/ev ... alo-oregon
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

We know the Oregon Women's team is good when I start out by saying, "It wasn't pretty", and they end up with a 20 point win, 102-82. It really wasn't pretty for Player of the Year front runner, Sabrina Ionescu; she didn't hit her first field goal until the final seconds of the 3rd quarter, and had half of the Ducks turnovers,(12) in the first half. But, of course she ends up with a triple double, 12 points, 10 assists, and 10 rebounds. If she had managed 3 more turnovers, it would have been a quadruple double.
Ruthy Hebard led the Ducks with 25 points,Satou Sabally had her best game of the year, 20 points, 4 rebounds. Maite Cazorla, Erin Boley, had 15, all of Boleys on 5/8 3's.
Last edited by Merganzer on Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Sabrina makes getting a triple-double seem really mundane now since they occur so often.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

greenyellow wrote:Sabrina makes getting a triple-double seem really mundane now since they occur so often.
#12 for Sabrina, 5 more than any other, WBB or MBB, player.
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

From Wiki

Most triple-doubles in a career:
Men's: Kyle Collinsworth (BYU, 2010–12, 2014–16) with 12 — six in 2014–15 and six again as a senior in 2015–16.[75] Before the triple-double being tracked as an NCAA statistic, Oscar Robertson (Cincinnati) had 10—five in 1958–59 and five in 1959–60.[76]

Women's: Sabrina Ionescu (Oregon, 2016–present) with 12 – four in 2016–17, six in 2017–18, and two so far in 2018–19.
GrandpaDuck
Senior

Post by GrandpaDuck »

ICamel wrote:Not on Pac12 Oregon(Comcast) but is live streaming on GoDucks.com
^^^ This ^^^

Oregon live streams lots of events that don't show on the PAC-12 Network. You go to the schedule section of the sport on Goducks.com and pick livestream.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

GrandpaDuck wrote:
ICamel wrote:Not on Pac12 Oregon(Comcast) but is live streaming on GoDucks.com
^^^ This ^^^

Oregon live streams lots of events that don't show on the PAC-12 Network. You go to the schedule section of the sport on Goducks.com and pick livestream.
That was shown in the heading of the original post.