USC @ Oregon (Sun 5 PM ESPNU)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

nogerO
Senior

Re: USC @ Oregon (Sun 5 PM ESPNU)

Post by nogerO »

shoparound wrote:Louis King looked impressive tonight. Very different level than earlier.
I love the way he responded when Boatwright decided to try to push him around some. He actually got in that stiff's head and put on a show after their little shoving match. He looked like a 5* last night. You could almost see the light in his head come on bright. Will be interesting to see his confidence level going forward.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

He had game highs in points, rebounds, and assists last night. That's rare to do in Pac-12 games.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
GrantDuck
Senior

Post by GrantDuck »

Lou may be skinny, but he's a tough Jersey kid, not going to backdown from that BS.

As many have lamented, it's a real shame we don't get to see him and Bol healthy together at all.

That said, it will be fun to see Lou..although the downside is him looking more and more like a 1 and done...we shall see as teams adjust their defenses.
mattc94
Four Star Recruit

Post by mattc94 »

That was like an entirely different team out there last night. Actually they looked like different players. First time I've seen them ALL play together. King and White had great games. If we get Wooten back for the Arizona schools I will be interested to see what this team can do.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

mattc94 wrote:That was like an entirely different team out there last night. Actually they looked like different players. First time I've seen them ALL play together. King and White had great games. If we get Wooten back for the Arizona schools I will be interested to see what this team can do.
We did play well, but don't forget USC played awful.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
mattc94 wrote:That was like an entirely different team out there last night. Actually they looked like different players. First time I've seen them ALL play together. King and White had great games. If we get Wooten back for the Arizona schools I will be interested to see what this team can do.
We did play well, but don't forget USC played awful.
That's the rub. I was feeling the same as mattc94. But then it hit me that USC is awful. But who knows about the Pac this season. The Ducks "should" be 2-1. The Beavers are 3-0, they did what the Ducks should have against the Bruins; beat them by double digits.
The Sun Devils are repeating last season, start off hot, beat Kansas, then fall apart in conference play. The Wildcats are rebuilding. Despite SC's shortcomings it was a great response by the Ducks and just what was needed to go on the road. Oregon's NET will go up: Oregon beat Syracuse, Syracuse just beat Duke.
shoparound
Four Star Recruit

Post by shoparound »

Well for once we needed a team to play awful against us.
Getting tired of seeing Payton Prichard give out wins like he still plays for West Linn out here.