Senior

WBB WK.15 AP POll, Oregon #3

Post by Merganzer »

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/rankings

3. Oregon
9. Oregon State
10. Stanford*
19. Arizona State

* After splitting with OSU/ Oregon, beaten by 40 by Oregon, Stanford moves up 1 place.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: WBB WK.15 AP POll, Oregon #3

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Looking good, but got back to back games against the beavs. Should be a good challenge.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Post by bigsugarduck »

Could see Oregon embarrassing OSU in Game 1, and then OSU keeping it close in Game 2...
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

I heard a rumor they're raising the rims by 1/4" at Gill to try to throw the Duck women off...
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

bigsugarduck wrote:Could see Oregon embarrassing OSU in Game 1, and then OSU keeping it close in Game 2...
agreed. osu misses kat tudor. i don't see them having the horses to keep up with us at matt knight, but the rematch at gill could be interesting. unless we jump on them early and our fans take over.
ImageImageImageImageImage
duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

Post by duckduckgoose »

oregontrack wrote:
bigsugarduck wrote:Could see Oregon embarrassing OSU in Game 1, and then OSU keeping it close in Game 2...
agreed. osu misses kat tudor. i don't see them having the horses to keep up with us at matt knight, but the rematch at gill could be interesting. unless we jump on them early and our fans take over.
OSU is one of the few teams that is quite a bit taller than we are. If they can feed their post players and get Ruthie and Satou in foul trouble we could easily lose both. Hopefully we can fast break them out of the gym and wear their bigs out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Post by Zyme »

I honestly expect a split, each holding home floor.
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

duckduckgoose wrote:
oregontrack wrote:
OSU is one of the few teams that is quite a bit taller than we are. If they can feed their post players and get Ruthie and Satou in foul trouble we could easily lose both. Hopefully we can fast break them out of the gym and wear their bigs out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
they do have some height, but neither grymek (6'8) or morris (6'7) are on the floor all that much (combined they average about half a game) and rueck doesn't really run much offense through them. that said foul trouble will always be a concern with as thin as were are, and anything can happen.
ImageImageImageImageImage