WBB: #9 Oregon State @ #3 Oregon (Fri 6 PM Pac-12 Network)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

Re: WBB: #9 Oregon State @ #3 Oregon (Fri 6 PM Pac-12 Networ

Post by duckduckgoose »

shoparound wrote:People over at Benny's House sound 100% sure this game only gave the team confidence and they will take the game on Monday.
With the home crowd behind them, I think they have a pretty good chance to beat us. They played poorly last night and were still in the game til the end. Slocum didn’t show up til the second half, and showed that she could take our guards to the hole fairly easily.
We played a really short bench last night, Gildon and Chavez each played less than 10 minutes, Gildon was pretty effective in her minutes Chavez not so much.
Hopefully we get both teams A games on Monday, and we take another win.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Merganzer wrote:
nogerO wrote:
shoparound wrote:People over at Benny's House sound 100% sure this game only gave the team confidence and they will take the game on Monday.
They have an online message board?
https://bennyshouse.freeforums.net/board/6/bernices
Women's sports, discussion of last night's game is included. Most of the comments are of the type we expect to see in OSU & UW Boards.
I was kidding. I could care less what those fools have to say. :lol:
Last edited by nogerO on Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

I like how they have a Thread up about Kelly Graves and they're trying to take his comments as anything other than saying "what a wonderful thing to have 2 great WBB programs in a state not known for it and to see the support they get."

While home court advantage is a big thing, the way we played D last night carries over from game to game. That kind of effort Monday is going to make it tough for the beavs.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

Duck07 wrote:I like how they have a Thread up about Kelly Graves and they're trying to take his comments as anything other than saying "what a wonderful thing to have 2 great WBB programs in a state not known for it and to see the support they get."

While home court advantage is a big thing, the way we played D last night carries over from game to game. That kind of effort Monday is going to make it tough for the beavs.
Yeah, that's a good one. In the game discussion a lot is made of the Beavers being too patient on offense and having shot clock violations...rather than it being the Oregon defense shutting them down. There also was a poster who believes that the Ducks are pretty much all Sabrina and a "supporting cast", to their credit a couple of other posters brought up that the "supporting cast" actually quite good,