WBB Rd.2 Huskies 68 Beavers 67

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Merganzer
Senior

WBB Rd.2 Huskies 68 Beavers 67

Post by Merganzer »

For the second year in a row, Oregon State loses in the semi finals. The Huskies tried to give it away; they hit a 3 with 2.3 seconds left to give them a 3 point lead, but they celebrated early, and were given a technical foul, OSU made two FT's, to make it a 1 point game, and the ball. But their last shot, by 6th Woman Award winner, Goodman was short.
Last edited by Merganzer on Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shoparound
Four Star Recruit

Re: WBB Rd.2 Huskies 68 Beavers 67

Post by shoparound »

Ha
bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Post by bigsugarduck »

That was a fun finish. Sorta happy for the result, but also bummed out. Would have liked one more crack at OSU to prove who is better....
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

bigsugarduck wrote:That was a fun finish. Sorta happy for the result, but also bummed out. Would have liked one more crack at OSU to prove who is better....
I think most everyone besides the delusional Beaver fans know Oregon is definitely better this year and OSU's win was just a lucky fluke.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Bummer! I was looking forward to round three of Ducks and Beavers in the finals.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

It's so weird that the OSU women are so boom-or-bust at the Pac-12 Tournament. In Scott Rueck's time at OSU, his teams have lost their first game 6 times while the other 3 times, they made at least the championship game.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Beavers lose. Easy draw? LMFAO!!! Beevis gonna beevis...
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine