QUACK! WBB lands 2020 4* F Kylee Watson

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

QUACK! WBB lands 2020 4* F Kylee Watson

Post by greenyellow »

Oregon WBB has gotten another commitment, this time from F Kylee Watson, the #17 overall player in the 2020 class. Ducks are close to, if not already at, the #1 overall recruiting class in the country and they still have room for one more player.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Re: QUACK! WBB lands 2020 4* F Kylee Watson

Post by karlhungis »

Maybe some of the women could help out the men's team?
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

wow what a class 5 gals in top 40 and 4 of them in top 25, still planning to take one more gal I think.
mattc94
Four Star Recruit

Post by mattc94 »

That's awesome. Hey Kelly. Please head over to Dana's office and give him some tips. Please?
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Women's basketball recruiting is so different than the men's game since there's really no lure of millions to entice players to leave early. That makes it easier for Graves to build rosters long-term. About the only things he will have to deal with are graduations, injuries and transfers due to playing time.
shoparound
Four Star Recruit

Post by shoparound »

Great class built up! What are these players like? any of them future stars we should look out for? Very exciting!
I know Sabrina and Erin were top 10 in their class, are any of the girls we got that level? at least ranking wise?
bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Post by bigsugarduck »

Perfect! Needed another quality post player in the class....

This is how you seize momentum from a Final Four Run....
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."
bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Post by bigsugarduck »

shoparound wrote:Great class built up! What are these players like? any of them future stars we should look out for? Very exciting!
I know Sabrina and Erin were top 10 in their class, are any of the girls we got that level? at least ranking wise?
Probably not quite the level you are suggesting....BUT, their highlights are terrific. Sabrina is so clearly transcendent, and with Boley's phenomenal shot/shooting ability it is clear why she was ranked so high. I think PaoPao was on track to being a top 10 recruit before both knees being injured. She has been said to have a great drive/mentality...Caitlin Clark is a top 5 player and is still looking at Oregon....who knows!
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

thomas time wrote:wow what a class 5 gals in top 40 and 4 of them in top 25, still planning to take one more gal I think.
4 of the top 23 prospects is insane.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

Parrish is #11, Watson 18th, Dugalic 22nd, Scherr 23rd and Paopao 40th