Re: N'Faly Dante is a Duck!!

Post by mattc94 »

I don't think we are going to have a problem grabbing boards this year. :lol:
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

OregonFan4Life wrote:My gosh that letter he wrote was simply fantastic! Such a special young man with a bright future. Everyone needs an attitude and work ethic like his! He deserves a career in the NBA, and he would be one fantastic role model to kids everywhere. So glad Oregon landed this young man!

This may be an NCAA violation, but could fans raise money to fly his mom to Eugene even if it's just for a short visit so she can watch her son play in person?
100% all of this. That’s the best commitment letter I’ve ever read. I hope he kills it and succeeds in everything he does. He has a fantastic mother who raised him perfectly.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

I can dig a new trend of 5* Centers at Oregon. I mean our title team is the Tall Firs!
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

lukeyrid13 wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:My gosh that letter he wrote was simply fantastic! Such a special young man with a bright future. Everyone needs an attitude and work ethic like his! He deserves a career in the NBA, and he would be one fantastic role model to kids everywhere. So glad Oregon landed this young man!

This may be an NCAA violation, but could fans raise money to fly his mom to Eugene even if it's just for a short visit so she can watch her son play in person?
100% all of this. That’s the best commitment letter I’ve ever read. I hope he kills it and succeeds in everything he does. He has a fantastic mother who raised him perfectly.
Beautiful letter! He has the talent to be a journalism major if he sticks around longer than 1-2 years.
bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Post by bigsugarduck »

Wow! I'm still shaking my head about the departures this offseason...but i'll be damned if Altman and his staff don't know how to re-tool as well as anyone. Loads of reasons to tune in next season....yet again.
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."