QUACK! 2019 G Addison Patterson commits

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Phalanx
Senior

Re: QUACK! 2019 G Addison Patterson commits

Post by Phalanx »

Not much of a comparison. Altman has an elite eight, final four, and sweet sixteen appearances in the last four years, and is known as one of the best coaches in the country. Cristobal is just getting started; he's still mostly starting another coach's recruits. He's got a long way to go.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Phalanx wrote:Not much of a comparison. Altman has an elite eight, final four, and sweet sixteen appearances in the last four years, and is known as one of the best coaches in the country. Cristobal is just getting started; he's still mostly starting another coach's recruits. He's got a long way to go.
I was referring to recruiting.
GrantDuck
Senior

Post by GrantDuck »

Side note: Patterson's shot looks like Lonzo Ball's and he has a little bit of that Dillon Brooks edge to his demeanor on the court...so I fully expect if he sticks around a couple years for him to be among the most hated players for Oregon opponents. :mrgreen:
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

GrantDuck wrote:Side note: Patterson's shot looks like Lonzo Ball's and he has a little bit of that Dillon Brooks edge to his demeanor on the court...so I fully expect if he sticks around a couple years for him to be among the most hated players for Oregon opponents. :mrgreen:
He also looks like Dillon Brooks and Lonzo Ball love child.