Sedona Prince

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

nogerO
Senior

Re: Bump

Post by nogerO »

bigsugarduck wrote:
nogerO wrote:Any info? Lydia is a good player but she’s just not physical enough yet. Really need Sedona if we’re going to make a final four.
I dont get why people think another post player is what Oregon needs to get a championship...that was not why they lost to Baylor last year.
Hmmm...Okay then. Anybody have any info about Sedona?
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

bigsugarduck wrote:
nogerO wrote:Any info? Lydia is a good player but she’s just not physical enough yet. Really need Sedona if we’re going to make a final four.
I dont get why people think another post player is what Oregon needs to get a championship...that was not why they lost to Baylor last year.
There are all sorts of things that would have helped the Ducks in that game, including another elite level post player.
bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Post by bigsugarduck »

You don't see Graves lamenting a lack of post play at the 1:26 mark...buuuut sure, another post would help their chances this year. But by no means are Oregon's FF/Title chances dependent on Sedona.

gogreen55 wrote:
bigsugarduck wrote:
There are all sorts of things that would have helped the Ducks in that game, including another elite level post player.
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."