WBB Texas Southern @ #1 Oregon (Sat. 2:00 Oregon Livestream

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

GrandpaDuck
Senior

Re: WBB Texas Southern @ #1 Oregon (Sat. 2:00 Oregon Livestr

Post by GrandpaDuck »

After extensive research on this game I believe Oregon should be considered the favorite.

Anyone now a quick free app I could use to record the stream? I'm wiring in a hot tub on Saturday.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

GrandpaDuck wrote:After extensive research on this game I believe Oregon should be considered the favorite.

Anyone now a quick free app I could use to record the stream? I'm wiring in a hot tub on Saturday.
Open Broadcast Studio (OBS) has a Screen Capture function and you can save the file as a .mp4 by changing your settings. Sometimes the audio can sound a little off like a slight echo but that would be your best bet that I can think of to "dvr" an internet stream.
GrandpaDuck
Senior

Post by GrandpaDuck »

Duck07 wrote:
GrandpaDuck wrote:After extensive research on this game I believe Oregon should be considered the favorite.

Open Broadcast Studio (OBS) has a Screen Capture function and you can save the file as a .mp4 by changing your settings. Sometimes the audio can sound a little off like a slight echo but that would be your best bet that I can think of to "dvr" an internet stream.

Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

Ducks win 99-63, triple double for Sabrina midway through the 3rd quarter, finished with 10 points, 13 rebounds, 14 assists. Ruthy had 31 points and 13 rebounds.
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

Apparently Texas Southern's uniforms were stolen from their hotel and they had to play in practice pinnies (never knew that word wasn't "pennies" til just now btw).
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

Taylor Chavez, 25 points last game, 11 in this one, on 4-4 shooting 3/3 on 3's is definitely looking like she'll be a great leader of the team next year, she is playing much looser this year, she was hesitant to take a shot last season, not now.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Merganzer wrote:Taylor Chavez, 25 points last game, 11 in this one, on 4-4 shooting 3/3 on 3's is definitely looking like she'll be a great leader of the team next year, she is playing much looser this year, she was hesitant to take a shot last season, not now.
From what I've seen so far Sabrina is playing off ball more to give opportunities for the younger guards. I think its a good move for both next season and during the Tournament as teams will throw the kitchen sink at Sabrina, so being able to give her some rest from PG duties should help free her up to run off screens.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Duck07 wrote:
Merganzer wrote:Taylor Chavez, 25 points last game, 11 in this one, on 4-4 shooting 3/3 on 3's is definitely looking like she'll be a great leader of the team next year, she is playing much looser this year, she was hesitant to take a shot last season, not now.
From what I've seen so far Sabrina is playing off ball more to give opportunities for the younger guards. I think its a good move for both next season and during the Tournament as teams will throw the kitchen sink at Sabrina, so being able to give her some rest from PG duties should help free her up to run off screens.
I think it also helps that they've got two players in Moore and Shelley who can play the PG spot fairly well.