WBB: #19 Arizona State @ #3 Oregon (Sun 2 PM Pac-12 Network)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

gogreen55
Senior

Re: WBB: #19 Arizona State @ #3 Oregon (Sun 2 PM Pac-12 Netw

Post by gogreen55 »

For those complaining about the officials, there are several coaches in the conference that apparently agree. Rueck went off against the officials in his postgame press conference after the Beavers lost. Around the 2 minute mark of this video is where it turns towards the officiating....

shoparound
Four Star Recruit

Post by shoparound »

Beavers are frustrated it's going their away in some of these games...
Their fans are also complaining about Aari McDonald getting away with a lot.

In terms of physical play, after the tough competition experiences vs the Uconns, Notre Dame, MSU, Baylor, etc, I think our players have learned to adjust a lot this year in how to handle tough competition. There's still a lot more to clean up and it would be amazing to put it all together in the tournament.
duck58
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck58 »

shoparound wrote:Beavers are frustrated it's going their away in some of these games...
Their fans are also complaining about Aari McDonald getting away with a lot.

In terms of physical play, after the tough competition experiences vs the Uconns, Notre Dame, MSU, Baylor, etc, I think our players have learned to adjust a lot this year in how to handle tough competition. There's still a lot more to clean up and it would be amazing to put it all together in the tournament.
I think a lot more coaches are frustrated than a couple. There are times when we get the benefit. If they were consistent you could make adjustments. Literally slam someone and it's not called; next time breathe on someone and it's a foul.