MBB: #14 Oregon @ Arizona State (Thur 6 PM ESPN)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

MBB: #14 Oregon @ Arizona State (Thur 6 PM ESPN)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

FEB 20 (THU) 6:00 PM PT
@ARIZONA STATE
TEMPE, AZ
TV: ESPN

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
GrantDuck
Senior

Re: MBB: #14 Oregon @ Arizona State (Thur 6 PM ESPN)

Post by GrantDuck »

The Hurley brothers are both complete asshats on the sidelines and during games. The one that will stick with me is Danny having his whole bench and him talking s*** to Dillon Brooks all first half, then Dillon dunks on them and stares them down and he freaks out at the referee who then gives Dillon a T. smdh.

Off the court they both seem like genuine guys that want the best for their kids and their players play hard for them. ASU, outside of James Harden, had been a pretty dead program for awhile and he's done a pretty decent job making them a tournament team most seasons.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

GrantDuck wrote:The Hurley brothers are both complete asshats on the sidelines and during games. The one that will stick with me is Danny having his whole bench and him talking s*** to Dillon Brooks all first half, then Dillon dunks on them and stares them down and he freaks out at the referee who then gives Dillon a T. smdh.

Off the court they both seem like genuine guys that want the best for their kids and their players play hard for them. ASU, outside of James Harden, had been a pretty dead program for awhile and he's done a pretty decent job making them a tournament team most seasons.
Fits right in with ASU & their Free throw distraction curtain thing.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Looks like Oregon's offensive strategy so far is jack up dumb threes and have 0 off ball movement. I'm surprised they only have 2 points off of a fast break.
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

3 of 16 does not seem possible to me
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

double ouch!
oregonpride
Two Star Recruit

Post by oregonpride »

How is this team incapable of playing good b-ball outside at Matthew Knights arena ?! Don’t get it
GrantDuck
Senior

Post by GrantDuck »

Patterson is the only guy that came to play in that 1st half and Dana is letting Hurley control the officials.

Payton's 2nd foul was a brutal, brutal offensive foul call. The ASU player was to the side of him and flopped sideways. Proof there's no accountability, because if I saw a ref make that call and I was in charge, he'd be suspended.
GrantDuck
Senior

Post by GrantDuck »

oregonpride wrote:How is this team incapable of playing good b-ball outside at Matthew Knights arena ?! Don’t get it
Because we don't have anyone on offense that consistently goes to the hoop and draws fouls or scores inside. We shoot well at home, but don't on the road outside of the Michigan game.

Dante is cleared to play but continues to say he's "not ready".
oregonpride
Two Star Recruit

Post by oregonpride »

The refs have made some absolute brutal calls and the Ducks suck as usual on the road. Bobby Hurley sure knows how to terrorize refs into making calls and it’s absurd the league doesn’t fix this crap.
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

Ducks need to play well e nough that they figuratively shove the ball down hurley's throat. That call on Pritchard was insanely bad.
oregonpride
Two Star Recruit

Post by oregonpride »

I’m sick and tired of watching Duck games where’s the other team can foul the s*** out of our players and not get calls.
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

oregonpride wrote:How is this team incapable of playing good b-ball outside at Matthew Knights arena ?! Don’t get it
We don't have a low post /paint player. We need a male Ruthie but there is nobody even close. It's crazy.
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

I lost my stream . Is Pritchard injured?
oregonpride
Two Star Recruit

Post by oregonpride »

If this team can play defense and get TOs they will win this damn game. ASU will implode like their coach.