Potential MBB transfer additions

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

mattc94
Four Star Recruit

Re: Potential MBB transfer additions

Post by mattc94 »

Altman is going after Indiana graduate transfer forward Justin Smith and St. John's senior transfer guard L.J. Figueroa to possibly replace Okoro. No idea which one is getting the full court press more. But I would think it would be Smith since that makes our he makes our defense that much better.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

mattc94 wrote:Altman is going after Indiana graduate transfer forward Justin Smith and St. John's senior transfer guard L.J. Figueroa to possibly replace Okoro. No idea which one is getting the full court press more. But I would think it would be Smith since that makes our he makes our defense that much better.
LJ has potential to be a big time player.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
mattc94
Four Star Recruit

Post by mattc94 »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
mattc94 wrote:Altman is going after Indiana graduate transfer forward Justin Smith and St. John's senior transfer guard L.J. Figueroa to possibly replace Okoro. No idea which one is getting the full court press more. But I would think it would be Smith since that makes our he makes our defense that much better.
LJ has potential to be a big time player.
From what I can gather Figueroa can score but fell off the farther they got into Big East play. Also I don't know how we'll he fit in Anderson's system. Worth a shot if we can't find anybody else and Altman gets him to buy in. I'm more set on Smith because he's explosive, can pass the ball and is used to playing physical defense in the Big 10. Altman said he wants to make defense our calling card this year. Seems like going after Smith is a good move.