New Commit WBB

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: New Commit WBB

Post by UOducksTK1 »

It's pretty incredible to think Oregon is recruiting and gathering rosters that are the nation's best every year.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
shoparound
Four Star Recruit

Post by shoparound »

I'm excited to see this development. I'm sure Graves saw something that made him really want this girl in the team.
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

shoparound wrote:I'm excited to see this development. I'm sure Graves saw something that made him really want this girl in the team.
If you have listened to the interviews Graves has done since this signing was announced, you can tell he isn't expecting much from her. He basically came out and said he was just looking to bring in another practice player. They don't know if Taylor Mikesell will be eligible to play this season and they didn't want to get caught short on practice bodies, with all the uncertainty regarding Covid. That said, he does like her size (obviously) and there is always a "chance" she could develop into something more than her projected role for this upcoming season.

In my opinion, most likely her best case scenario is developing her first year and then potentially taking over Giomi's role, after she graduates.