Oregon WBB

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

panamaslim
Two Star Recruit

Oregon WBB

Post by panamaslim »

Are all the girls back in town and working out? Somehow I lost my twitter account and have not read anything elsewhere.

Thanks.
gogreen55
Senior

Re: Oregon WBB

Post by gogreen55 »

Graves did an interview with Rob Moseley the other day and said all the girls were expected to be on campus Thursday (two days ago). The last to arrive was supposed to be Angela Dugalic, arriving on Thursday evening from Serbia. After they pass their COVID tests and isolate, they will begin working out in groups of 4 with the coaches. They will all be wearing masks and keeping 6 feet apart, so it won't be anything resembling normal workouts, but better than nothing.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

gogreen55 wrote:Graves did an interview with Rob Moseley the other day and said all the girls were expected to be on campus Thursday (two days ago). The last to arrive was supposed to be Angela Dugalic, arriving on Thursday evening from Serbia. After they pass their COVID tests and isolate, they will begin working out in groups of 4 with the coaches. They will all be wearing masks and keeping 6 feet apart, so it won't be anything resembling normal workouts, but better than nothing.
Tight defense lol
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
duck58
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck58 »

nogerO wrote:
gogreen55 wrote:Graves did an interview with Rob Moseley the other day and said all the girls were expected to be on campus Thursday (two days ago). The last to arrive was supposed to be Angela Dugalic, arriving on Thursday evening from Serbia. After they pass their COVID tests and isolate, they will begin working out in groups of 4 with the coaches. They will all be wearing masks and keeping 6 feet apart, so it won't be anything resembling normal workouts, but better than nothing.
Tight defense lol
Will that carry over to the games this year?
panamaslim
Two Star Recruit

Post by panamaslim »

I don't know if anything will be carried over to this year. Looking pretty bleak

All the many countries that took care of business early on and are enjoying their sports in front of fans are lucky.

I know I can't touch on political things here, so I won't. But I love our men and women Ducks and wish them the best.
duck58
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck58 »

panamaslim wrote:I don't know if anything will be carried over to this year. Looking pretty bleak

All the many countries that took care of business early on and are enjoying their sports in front of fans are lucky.

I know I can't touch on political things here, so I won't. But I love our men and women Ducks and wish them the best.
Doesn't look good now but hopefully things can change.