Softball signs #1 recruiting class

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

Softball signs #1 recruiting class

Post by greenyellow »

Oregon Softball just announced that they've signed the #1 recruiting class in the nation, which includes the #1, #4, and #6 recruits in the nation. Mike White is just killing it and it should only get better with the new stadium.

http://www.goducks.com/ViewArticle.dbml ... =210495551
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Softball signs #1 recruiting class

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Wow two top 5 pitchers is huge, especially in Softball. Good for White and the Ducks.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Hopefully they will be able to bring us over the hump. White has been on a fantastic run these last 3 years and he's had the team so close. Looking at the group of players they are spread out nicely. Top 2 pitchers, power bats, speed and utility players. Will be interesting to see how much they play this year, I don't recall us losing much.
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

It is amazing how well the Ducks are recruiting in several different sports. The #1 softball class in the country. Recent news that the Ducks signed the top two long distance runners in the country. Women's basketball with the #6 ranked class in the country. Baseball with the #8 ranked class in the country. Volleyball with the #4 ranked class in the country. I wish the football program could sign classes rated this highly. lol
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

second year in a row I think with the top spot in the country, keep the pitching coming with Hawkins gone after this year need more