PGE Park Civil War

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

05duck
Three Star Recruit

PGE Park Civil War

Post by 05duck »

I got my tickets awhile back for the civil war baseball games being played here in portland. Anyone else really looking forward to these games? It will be fun to see UO v OSU in baseball. Thats a first for most of us. And how about them unis!!!
GO DUCKS!

Twitter: 05Duck
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Re: PGE Park Civil War

Post by gofightingducks »

I am excited for baseball (I am ready for basketball to be done, it is making me sick). I would be super excited if the Ducks were able to beat the mighty Beavers at baseball in the Ducks first season back!

GO DUCKS!
Last edited by gofightingducks on Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
mjwild00
High School Drop Out

Post by mjwild00 »

Anyone know if FSNW is planning on picking up any of those games, I'd love to catch that on tv back in the midwest.
WheatDuck
One Star Recruit

Post by WheatDuck »

I can't wait for it get started. With coach Horton ,be prepared for a fun season.
05duck
Three Star Recruit

Post by 05duck »

we are only weeks away!! Looking at the schedule the ducks will be playing at Pge park in a tourney hosted by the University of Portland. But I cant seem to find ticket info for those games yet. I didn't get season tickets for baseball....a little hard to drive to eugene for all those games. But if they are playing games in portland i'm there!!
GO DUCKS!

jasnwip
Two Star Recruit

Post by jasnwip »

Another sport to root our Ducks on in...............yea baby GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! We will probably have a tough year playing in the Pac 10 but I believe in no time we will be a national power. Great Coach goes along way in College Baseball and we got a gooooooood one!
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

05duck wrote:I got my tickets awhile back for the civil war baseball games being played here in portland. Anyone else really looking forward to these games? It will be fun to see UO v OSU in baseball. Thats a first for most of us. And how about them unis!!!
Link?
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

Does anyone know what the uni's we actually be? I saw a mock-up of options, but dont know which way the chose to go?
05duck
Three Star Recruit

Post by 05duck »

They had a press conference a couple months ago and showed the new baseball uni's. From what I read there is like 6 different tops. I'll look to see if I can find a good link. But on goducks.com under the baseball team there is a video slideshow of the some. The Duck shop is selling one green and one white version. Bought a green one already!!

Hope that works but i'll try to find a good link.
GO DUCKS!

autzenzoo
Three Star Recruit

Post by autzenzoo »

mjwild00 wrote:Anyone know if FSNW is planning on picking up any of those games, I'd love to catch that on tv back in the midwest.
OSN is picking up the civil war games and several others
brooks_thetruth
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brooks_thetruth »

Going to be very very fun. I can't wait to take it to the Beavers!
Ducks Attack Photographer
Co-Founder of Ducks Attack
#1 Aaron Brooks Fan

GO DUCKS!