Beavers are 45-4

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Beavers are 45-4

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Unreal. And good for them. Casey has a dynasty.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Phenom
All Pac-12

Re: Beavers are 45-4

Post by Phenom »

I don't know about dynasty but they certainly have a great program and this year's record is crazy.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Unreal. And good for them. Casey has a dynasty.
Yup, I can't help but fools them and cheer them on. The 4 losses is a pretty good lead over anyone else in the country, I think (didn't look recently) 7 losses is the next best and then a big drop off. He does have a dynasty.......come on Willie!
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

Alan wrote:
Yup, I can't help but fools them and cheer them on. The 4 losses is a pretty good lead over anyone else in the country, I think (didn't look recently) 7 losses is the next best and then a big drop off. He does have a dynasty.......come on Willie!
Really? I hope they lose in the regional, and I'll be rooting against them all along the way.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

pudgejeff wrote:
Alan wrote:
Really? I hope they lose in the regional, and I'll be rooting against them all along the way.

I really need to proof read.... should have been "I can't help but follow them and cheer them on". I hope they get a national title again.
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

pudgejeff wrote:Really? I hope they lose in the regional, and I'll be rooting against them all along the way.
I am right there with you.
cordy02c
Senior

Post by cordy02c »

I agree with everyone who wants them to lose. They don't want us rooting for them
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

It's not a dynasty either.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

I have a group of teams that I despise. OSewe is right at the top. Buck the fevers! I hope they lose every game they play except maybe when they play the fuskies since there are no ties anymore.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Davidson advanced as a 4 seed in their regional. Lots of lower seeds advancing actually.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

my football hatred doesn't usually transcend sports... i pity osu hoops, for instance. there's no hate on the hardwood. so i assumed our baseball rivalry would be sort of fun, but then i saw how beaver fans acted towards our program. what a vile, disgusting group of people, lashing out a program that in no way has negatively impacted their own.

you may root for osu baseball, but they bleepin' hate us. i thought they'd lord their superior program over us, act a little dickish, you know. sort of what we've done in football the last decade. but no. these are not sound people. they spend way too much time in the mud for their program being as good as it is.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

So much hate here! :lol: I think they are an impressive team, they have a great pitching staff and one hell of a pitcher. I root for all teams from Oregon and root for the Beavers football team every week except one. The Ralph Miller days was one of the most enjoyable basketball programs I have followed. Yes I'm a big time Duck fan for many years, but I don't hate all who are not Ducks.

Go Ducks! Oh but I don't own a Beaver hat, while I have several Duck hats......
duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

Post by duckduckgoose »

Alan wrote:So much hate here! :lol: I think they are an impressive team, they have a great pitching staff and one hell of a pitcher. I root for all teams from Oregon and root for the Beavers football team every week except one. The Ralph Miller days was one of the most enjoyable basketball programs I have followed. Yes I'm a big time Duck fan for many years, but I don't hate all who are not Ducks.

The Ralph Miller era was the most enjoyable for you??? That had to be the worst era in college basketball. Watching a 19-15 game with those amazing 4 corner offenses... yuck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

duckduckgoose wrote:
Alan wrote:So much hate here! :lol: I think they are an impressive team, they have a great pitching staff and one hell of a pitcher. I root for all teams from Oregon and root for the Beavers football team every week except one. The Ralph Miller days was one of the most enjoyable basketball programs I have followed. Yes I'm a big time Duck fan for many years, but I don't hate all who are not Ducks.

The Ralph Miller era was the most enjoyable for you??? That had to be the worst era in college basketball. Watching a 19-15 game with those amazing 4 corner offenses... yuck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup, hated watching great defense, Gary Payton.....who was famous for ahhhhh. His defense. Hated watching Steve Johnson, A.C. Greene, Charlie Sitton, Lester Conner, Brent Barry, Woodside.....great era! I'm sure I'm missing some players, just good basketball.......And I do mean, GO DUCKS!
duckfan22
Senior

Post by duckfan22 »

Only time i ever gave Miller the time of day was watching Todd Mckim ask Ralph what his team
had to do for that nights game to win. Ralph being Ralph set back in his chair looked Todd straight
in the eyes and said "well Todd its simple, we have to score more points" Todd looked like he had
just been hit by a truck..Had nothing after that....I still laugh at that one. Todd was not one of my favs.