Duck24
Senior

Re: SB P Miranda Elish transferring

Post by Duck24 »

They both transferred to Texas, as expected:
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

That's why I think their ties to White are likely what led to them transferring rather than any of the other rumored stuff going on behind the scenes. It was the same thing when all the distance runners left to follow the Powells up at UW.
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

i don't think there's any question about it.

texas is instantly a contender in a watered-down big 12, good for them i suppose.

we'll still be really good and compete with ucla and washington for the pac-12, but punching our ticket back to the WCWS will depend entirely on our SR draw.
ImageImageImageImageImage
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

According to another poster on DT, it's looking like M4Dux got some bad intel. Here's what that other poster said:
after reading this thread, i spoke with a member of the team and she said none of what was mentioned here ever happened and the remaining players are happy and excited for the season. she said the two that left were never going to stay, were advised to wait for the rule change [refused to say who gave that advice], and any friction was based on knowing they were leaving. i then spoke with a different person close to the team and she corroborated what the player told me and added Coach Lombardi is working hard to find transfers to fill the roster and shore up the recruits already committed. she admitted the latter will be difficult since the recruits all committed to white, so it'll be interesting to see who she retains. Deijah Pangilinan is good friends with Rachel Cid, so she feels pretty good about that one, but wouldn't talk about the rest.
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

Thanks, gy. Things feel a little better now.
AshlandDuck
Three Star Recruit

Post by AshlandDuck »

Greenblood wrote:Thanks, gy. Things feel a little better now.

Iakopo just transferred, and Marty stated emphatically that he had multiple sources confirm his initial reporting to be true. The only thing he said was bad information was the Kleist injury.
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

Earlier today Marty posted three more players are completing the transfer paperwork. Guess we will know soon enough if his sources are accurate.

Yesterday he also posted that Kleist does indeed have an are injury but Lombardi has her throwing despite "some" doctors recommendations.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Wonder if Iakopo will end up at Texass?
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine