Softball recruits coming in

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Greenblood
Senior

Softball recruits coming in

Post by Greenblood »

So far I've seen the #21 and #28 recruits in the country choose Oregon. You can see at https://twitter.com/GoDucksMoseley, but I'll let someone else add the actual tweets if he wants to (since I never seem to be able to do it).
Merganzer
Senior

Re: Softball recruits coming in

Post by Merganzer »

Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

#23 is for Volleyball
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Seems these are the only 2 so far as all their other recruits are either waiting or have decommitted. Lombardi will have a lot of space to add players since in addition to the 5 openings due to the transfers, they also have 5 SRs on the roster still. I imagine she'll try to get some multi-year transfers so they won't have so many FR in one class.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Latest addition is P Makenna Kliethermes, ranked the #31 player in the 2019 class. She had decommitted after White left, took her remaining visits, and then recommitted back to Oregon. I believe she was the only other known 2019 player still committed to Oregon (although they may still have one from an INF from CA but can't find anything new on her since she committed back during the spring.)
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Oregon has added INF/UTL Vallery Wong out of Sacramento to the 2019 class. She was the lone known commit that was outstanding so nice to see she stuck with her commitment through the coaching change and signed with the Ducks.