Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

Oregon SB starts practice

Post by greenyellow »

thomas time
Senior

Re: Oregon SB starts practice

Post by thomas time »

excited to see this team improve on last year, will be nice to hopefully have at least one and maybe two quality arms behind Jordan so she doesn't have to pitch all year and get tired by the end of the year.
duck58
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck58 »

thomas time wrote:excited to see this team improve on last year, will be nice to hopefully have at least one and maybe two quality arms behind Jordan so she doesn't have to pitch all year and get tired by the end of the year.
Two transfer pitchers and #3 ranked HS pitcher(31 overall recruit). That's 4 actual pitchers. No need to try grasping at straws with Cruze and Cid, etc. like last year. And Carlson was great in HC. Can't wait to see Carlson hitting. Other coaches began to just intentionally walk her. She fell only 3 or 4 short of national high school HR record of 75 or 76. She had 72. Probably be dp. We should have more power hitting and better pitching. I'm real excited this year.
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

Wife and I are going to take in some games for sure. Impressed with Lombardi. Look what she did last year with walk ons and what, a lacrosse player?
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

I think some soccer players which were probably the walk on, the catcher from ASU should be a big help too.