Oregon @ Loyola Marymount (Ducks win series 1-0)

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

Re: Oregon @ Loyola Marymount (Ducks win series 1-0)

Post by greenyellow »

Duckster wrote:The Ducks not only got a huge win against LM tonight...they are also ranked!

Great news today from the Collegiate Baseball top 25 poll as the Ducks were voted the No. 25 team in the nation. (From the Live Blog at GoDucks.com)
That's great news. They're getting some recognition for the tough wins over the weekend. Never thought they would be ranked so fast.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Duckster wrote:The Ducks not only got a huge win against LM tonight...they are also ranked!

Great news today from the Collegiate Baseball top 25 poll as the Ducks were voted the No. 25 team in the nation. (From the Live Blog at GoDucks.com)
Thats awesome. Horton has got a great thing going & in only the second year of the program.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Sweet, top 25 is sick, let's keep it up.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

So I would like to take my 6 year old son to one of the next home games. Anybody know the best way to get a couple og decent tickets for the next home stand. Is it even possible?
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

brich75 wrote:So I would like to take my 6 year old son to one of the next home games. Anybody know the best way to get a couple og decent tickets for the next home stand. Is it even possible?

Not sure if this is the best way, but you can purchase them online. Go to goducks.com, and follow the link for tickets and baseball.